“Great Hotel, near everything...”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North
Ranked #56 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and have been very satisfied. The rooms are very comfortable and quiet. The hotel location has easy on/off freeway access and is close to multiple shopping, dining and entertainment venues. The managers reception every night in the hotel lounge is a wonderful perk to unwind and the daily breakfast can't be missed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I was staying for 2 weeks on business, this definitely seemed more like a family hotel than what I'm used to. No noise issues (or any other issues for that matter) but elevators did get a bit crowded during "rush hour" when everyone was getting ready to head out to the parks, and so did the breakfast area. Good value for the money.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip. The hotel is nice. The rooms were good size and it was quiet! It was located by a busy highway. My room was on the opposite side and I did not hear the traffic. I saw several staff walking through the hotel and they always greeted me. The parking is right outside the hotel. There aren't many restaurants around the hotel. There is a mall about 2 miles away.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I try to always stay at an Embassy Suite. I believe that this property is in need of a facelift. There was quite a bit of peeling paint around the windows and rust on the metal findings on the windows.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was pleased as was my family. We wish we would have had more time to use the nice indoor pool and enjoy the other amenities. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this facility to my family and friends and look forward to visiting again in the future and also to visit the many other Embassy Suites throughout our many travels.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Excellent complementry Breakfast and rooms were really nice also. Elevators seemed to be slower then what I would have exspected. Would like to see that in the future you have free wifi for all the rooms. seems kind of silly to have to pay for service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2013

below par for an embassy suite. I have stayed at other Embassy Suites and this was by far the worst. No air conditioning at night and room was very warm so you sweat all night. Elevators are unpredictable, had to use stairs at time to get to the first floor. Furniture is worn and outdated like most of the Hotel Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Francois K, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear STEVEN F,

I’m very sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us and we apologize for letting you down. I will be sure to keep your feedback in mind as we're always working to improve our overall guest experience. I thank you for your review and I really hope you'll give us a second chance if your travels bring you back to our area.

Best Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anaheim
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim - South
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim - Orange
Hyatt Place at Anaheim Resort/Convention Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort – Convention Center
Ayres Hotel Anaheim
Ayres Hotel Anaheim
#5 of 119 in Anaheim
Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North? Share your experiences!