“Just OK ~”

Ranked #95 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Just OK ~”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Stayed here on a business trip to CA. It was hot the week went (104'F). The air stopped working in the room. The wifi did not work well. Business services were not availabe. They could not print my airline tickets becuase the front desk person didnot know how to work the computer/printer. It was within walking distance to Denny's and Disney is a few blocks away. Had a pool and hot tub and laundry. Not very clean....

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Reviewed 19 October 2012

The rate was cheap and now I know why this place was dirty and run down. It's not exactly across the street from Disneyland either its a very long walk. I would not recommend with children i would not let anyone in my family walk around barefoot on that dirty carpet. The door didn't close right so I felt very unsafe and had a long night if hearing doors slamming so hard that it shook the room!!! This hotel is not worth the cheap price!!!

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Julz31471

Travellers are raving about these Anaheim hotels

Reviewed 30 July 2012

By trying to save a few dollars we booked a two room suite for our family of 8. Beds were uncomfortable, room smoke alarms beeped every night due to low batteries (called for service but maintenance never showed), electric breaker kept triggering when one of us used a blow dryer while the TV was on (happened every night), windows didn't close right, extremely dirty and old carpet, hell it had kitchen drapes in the single bed room. It was flat out disgusting but we figured $520 for three nights was okay due to the location but let me give you some advise, spend the extra $100 dollars because this place flat out sucks. I know they could care less of their customer online ratings since they have an excellent location (less than 1/2 mile from gate entry) but if we can get one family from staying there and avoid them having to write a negative review like this one then we've accomplished something.

3 Thank Fjjen
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This was the most run down. And delapitated motel I have stayed in. The carpet is gross and unraveling. The wall paper is peeling off the walls. And the flat sheets won't even stay on the beds. FORGET the Alamo is my new motto!

1 Thank Tempranosolutions
Buckeye, Arizona
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This place is poorly kept. For the room we stayed in we should have paid 1/4 of the price. First my room was the wrong one, then the room was not even ready. The attendant said it would be 45 min. Finally, when we did get our room it was unsightly. there was no hot water to shower. over all we will NEVER stay here again or recommend it. All we needed the room for was to sleep and shower and that was not even accomplished. AND they are NOT one block from Disneyland. LIARS!!!!
I have no pictures because I did not even want to remember our stay there.

Room Tip: Stay some place else..
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Sumner
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Everything was clean...but the rooms are extremely old and worn. I doubt I would stay here again BUT it was CHEAP & CLOSE to Disneyland. It was a place to sleep and it had a fridge and microwave. And sleep was about all we did there.
Someone wrote that the shower head was low...it is. The towels were thin and scratchy.
Again, it was cheap. It was clean. It was close.
Just don't think anyone would want to spend anything but sleep time there.

Room Tip: Go next door to Best Western
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank janagram
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I booke this hotel and what I found was disgusting. There were stains on the sheets, mold in the bathtub, fecal matter under the toilet seat, and a giant pee stain on one of the chairs. It was not just this room either. We checked out three different rooms and found te same thing. The employees were not at all helpful in getting us our money back, even after we had notified them that they had charged our card twice. They kept telling us to come in and talk to their manager Tracy, who I believe does not even exist because we went back 5 days in a row to talk to her and were told that she would not be working that day. I have never experienced such horrible customer service in my life. :(