“Good for the price we paid”
Review of Alamo Inn & Suites

Alamo Inn & Suites
Ranked #95 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“Good for the price we paid”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

If you want a good price this is the place for you, it's a 20 minute walk from the entry to disneyland, on the way there that's ok but on the way back after a long day it seems to feel longer. Make sure you take the short cut. The rooms do the job, sleep and shower. Front desk not very helpful. Denny's 2 minute walk away, great food and service. I would stay again did the job. Biggest downside was urine smell in pool/laundry area. If you can stay away from there you'll be ok.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Hills2219

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I laugh at all the peoples reactions to this place. Of course it's not the cleanest or nicest place to stay! What do you expect when you pay $40-$50 a night. I go to Disneyland every year and have stayed here the last 5 years in a row. It's a place to leave my luggage, shower, and sleep at night. I'm the type of person that likes to go out and enjoy the sites and what Anahiem has to offer. So if your the type of person that likes to hang around the hotel and lounge by the pool this is definitely not the place. But if your like me and are rarely at the hotel, why pay $100 a night or more? Seems like a waste of money to me.

Room Tip: I've stayed here a few times, all the rooms are pretty standard, nothing special, doesn't re...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Lee M
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We were told the family suite slept 8--there were only 3 double beds! Don't know how we were sleeping 8. The air conditioner was in the wall and only had "on or off". No air at all in the second room and no screen in the window. The rooms were dingy and smelled.The refrigerator in the room didn't work and the ice machine outside was "out of order". They only gave us 4 towels and 1 wash cloth. We had to book a second room just to have enough beds. We were scheduled for 3 nights, but cancelled the 2nd and 3rd night because the room was so awfull and did not sleep 8. It took over a week to get the refund. By far, the worst hotel ever!!

Room Tip: Don't ever stay there!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank lori r

Travellers are raving about these Anaheim hotels

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights November 2012 with 3 kids. It was a basic, older room. But it was clean and functional - no problems at all. It's very close to Disneyland - across the road from carparks. So for the price (we paid about $45 AUD a night) it was great. Also has a nice indoor spa that the kids loved.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I made the mistake of paying for two nights. A little over a week before my stay, I decided to cancel one of the nights. They said I would get a refund within 3 to 5 business days. My reserved day came and I still hadn't received my refund, I asked them why and they said it normally took 5 to 7 business days (this was the 11th business day). Finally, four days after my stay, I got my refund. Then, 4 days later, they charged me again! They went into my checking account without my authorization!!
The rooms are dirty and the carpet is filthy!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cynthia R
Calgary
Reviewed 16 July 2013

It was clean, beds were fine. It was just a bed to sleep. It was very close to Disneyland, a ten min walk. It was nothing fancy. If you want to save money and spend it elsewhere, this is a good place.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family