The good points:
1. It's a 10 minute walk to Disneyland
2. It's definitely affordable for those on a budget.
The bad points:
1. I woke up covered in bug bites; photos to prove this. I noted 3 different kinds of small bugs I was consistently flicking out of my bed.
2. The hand basin in the bathroom was blocked. It would run down the drain to an extent before filling and taking ages to drain.
Overall it's a very cheap hotel for a reason. The rooms are serviced daily and were clean apart from the bugs - definitely needs a bug treatment. The beds aren't soft, the towels are cheap and small, the free soap and shampoo/conditioner are crap and if you're unlucky enough to have a room by the elevator like us, your room will be illuminated all night because the wooden blinds don't keep out the light and the maids are noisy as hell getting in and out of the elevators during service times in the morning.
I won't stay here again even if I want to save cash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alamo Inn & Suites is a budget hotel conveniently located in Anaheim, California. The Alamo Inn is one block away from Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure theme parks and the Anaheim Convention Center, and it is a short drive away from Knott's Berry Farm, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, The Outlets at Orange and pristine Southern California beaches. Our rooms (all non-smoking) are spacious and we are in the process of updating them for your comfort and enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alamo Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamo Hotel Anaheim
- Alamo Motel Anaheim
- Alamo Inn & Suites Anaheim, California