Stanford Inn & Suites
  • Restaurant
US$138
US$135
US$175
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$116
Hotels.com
US$181
US$174
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$166
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$153
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$632
US$613
US$834
US$792
  • Restaurant
2,383 results
All reviewswafflesbunk bedsart busroom was cleanfree breakfastkids roomfamily suitefree parkingseparate roommickey mousehot breakfastgreat roomgreat place to stayfridge and microwavedisney tripnear disneylandthe breakfast area
Reviewed 27 June 2012

This was one of the most comfortable places I have ever slept. The beds are big and soft, the rooms are very clean and they don't run out of breakfast items, keeping things out until closing time. It is not as close as you might think to Disneyland. Walking time between 20 and 30 mins. Google maps shows about 2 blocks, not true. After the 1st day, we bought the all day bus pass at the front desk for $4 for adults and $1.50 for kids. It stops at the hotel right next door. The front desk folks were very kind and always helpful. We got to the front desk 3 hrs. before check-in, 3pm, and they let us use the pool until our room was ready. We were very happy with our stay here.

Room Tip: all rooms seem to be quiet, but be aware that about 6:30am folks are moving about back and forth to the breakfast room so they can get to Disneyland by opening.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank forefrnite
Reviewed 27 June 2012

We have been to Disneyland a couple of times in 10 years. Had 3 families with kids ranging in ages 8-18 so we chose this hotel due to reviews saying it was an easy walk to/from the park.

Positive points = That is true, the walk is probably a mile and was easily done each morning. By the end of the day we did use the A.R.T. bus to get home and that was fine. The rooms were clean and the queen beds are comfortable even for people with back issues.

Negative points = We have stayed at several Comfort Inn hotels and this one was definately a disappointment. The grounds were poorly kept. The pool and hot tub were not clean, as a matter of fact the hot tub had green foam? We all felt bad for the ladies running the breakfast area as people were taking way more than the "average meal" and it was difficult for them to keep food stocked.

3 years ago we stayed at the Ayers Inn in Anaheim, it's further away but if you have a car I would recommend that hotel over this one. If you need a cheap place, this will probably do but a little lower quality than the other Comfort Inns we have stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Familytravelers98
Reviewed 26 June 2012

This was the second time we have visited disney in the last 3 yrs and have stayed here both times. We are planning another trip either in December or June of next yr.We will be definately staying at Comfort Inn Maingate again. Room was quiet and always clean. This time we took the ART which was perfect for gettin back and forth between the park and the motel. My kid loved the breakfast and it was always fresh and hot..We were at the back of the hotel, room faced a residential area, was a little skeptical, but it was quiet and would nt mind staying in that area again...THANKS AGAIN COMFORT INN MAINGATE, SEE YOU WITHIN THE YEAR....

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed 25 June 2012

My experience here was nothing but pleasant, haven't checked out as I write this but there is a lot to be said about the helpfulness of the staff, quality of breakfast, cleanliness of the rooms. All of course good!

Just a for instance.
Was due to meet friends for dinner, ordered a taxi from reception, taxi didn't turn up for 35 mins, so the Manager himself DROVE me to the venue after the frustrating experience with the cab company. I mean... I've not had that level of service anywhere, what a champion!

My room was huge, air conditioning worked very well. I'll definitely recommend and would stay here again if I was travelling on my own.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank organised1
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I have stayed at different variations and price ranges of hotels around Disneyland on my many adventures there. This was the first one I stayed at so far down Harbor Blvd. I was skeptical, as a friend chose the location, and I am used to being within a short walking distance of the park. The ART shuttle (bus # 3/ $3 for a day pass/person) proved a very convenient way of getting straight into the park from the stop nearly right outside the hotel gate, although slightly unreliable for pick up times. The route has an approximate pick up/drop off schedule every 20 minutes, but usually it is closer to 30 minutes between wait times and you are not always guaranteed a seat, though there is usually at least standing room available. It's close enough though that if you see your bus leaving as you're walking out to it, you can just take a 10 minute walk to the Toy Story Lot across the street and hop on one of their shuttle buses.

The hotel itself was alright. Our room was clean and didn't have any weird smells of too much (or too little) cleaning product. It had a mini-fridge with a little freezer area and a microwave as well. The mattresses were extremely firm, so if you like that, you'll have a good nights sleep....if you don't, just wear yourself out enough at the parks to not care what you sleep on as long as there is a pillow. My only real complaint about any of the amenities provided is that the hair dryer takes 3 times as long as a normal one should, but maybe we just had an old one. I have already learned over the years to not touch the "coffee" packets they give you for the coffee pot, they are never worth the time or mess to make it and taste horrible.

As far as noise level, we had a corner room, and at night had no problems. The afternoons however, whenever I tried to fit in a quick afternoon nap, was usually interrupted by noisy families going past the room, people yelling down the corridor, and even one incident of some rude kid knocking on all the windows as he walked by. As we were on the backside of the hotel facing a residential apartment building, the mornings were greeted with the blaring noise of garbade trucks, street sweepers and rogue car alarms. I wouldn't complain, as I am an early riser, but I don't want to be woken up at 5:30am while on vacation!

A continental breakfast was offered, but we didn't take advantage of it and ate breakfast in the parks. The spa and pool were usually full of people so we didn't go there either. The front desk was courteous during check in. If you are in the room when maid service comes they leave a note that they will try back until 4pm. If it becomes too late, they won't clean your room, but if you need towels or anything replenished, you can go to the front desk and request it.

Room Tip: maybe ask for a room facing the front/parking lot. The back side/residential area can get a bit noisy in the early morning.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends