“Do not judge book by it's cover”

Stanford Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I seen the outside and I was a little disappointed. I got to the room and it was amazing. It was big and clean. I was very please with the room and staff was wonderful. We will def stay there again...

Room Tip: we got the double beds perfect size for my kids and I with all of our luggage
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Write a ReviewReviews (2,314)

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We stayed here with our kids on March 19th-25th 2014. We booked because the price was right and it seemed to get good reviews. We were very disappointed. When we checked in the staff was courteous and professional. We got to our room and it was hot and humid and smelled of carpet fresh cleaner. It was so strong it made me have a headache. The room was made up, but it was low end. The phone had half the buttons popped of of it. The hotel is close to the busy street and it was very loud. We did not sleep well because we could hear the buses and traffic all night long. We were also woken up by the breakfast every morning since the seating was right outside our door. We did like that there was a microwave and a fridge in our room. The breakfast was ok. It was the same everyday, but it was sufficient. One day when we came back to our room the cleaning staff had not shut our door. This made us very upset as we had left valuables in that room and anybody could have walked in and stole them. The next day we came back from the parks and 5pm and our room had not been cleaned. We stayed in our room and hour and went back out for more park time and dinner. When we got home our room was still not cleaned. Yuck! We went to the pool most evenings and never once was there towels there. On check out we had an early morning flight and had to be picked up by 4:30am. I could not get into the main lobby to check out. They made me do it through a small ticket window. The desk clerk than made me and my kids sit out in the cold waiting for our ride. He would not let us in the lobby. It was not ok with me to lock guests out of the lobby of the hotel you are staying in! Needless to say, we will not be staying at this hotel again. We will go elsewhere next trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Kody K, 고객 담당 매니저 at Stanford Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Guest

We are highly grateful for sharing your experience while staying with us.
We are humbly a family-oriented hotel.
Serving families is totally delightful for us because we are proud to be one part of the trip which had been prepared with excitement.

Your unpleasant experience has definitely frustrated us too. And we just want to make an excuse that it was due to miscommunication among personnel at our hotel.

We run our front desk for 24/7 to serve our guest at any time. But, to secure the staff’s safety, we often keep the main door closed while serving guests through the night window.

However, our staff could not serve you with flexibility and we took time to review the inconvenience you went through.

We again apologize that we let you down. And if you give us one more chance to serve you, we will definitely be more cautious.

Thank you for much for taking your time.

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel was very affordable for being just a 10 minute walk from Disneyland so I was skeptical before I booked realizing that most of the time you get what you pay for but the reviews were good for this hotel so I took a chance and boy am I ever glad I did because I love this hotel. It's clean, nicely updated, conveniently located to Disneyland with many good restaurants nearby, it had great, free parking too. We could hear a little if the outside traffic because of the outdoor corridors but we kept the fan on all night and it was just fine. The other bonuses are: breakfast included, fridge and microwave oven in room. My only wish is that this hotel room had more outlets. Bring a power strip if you have one. I will stay here again and I'm one of those super picky people :).

Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank suzettestokes
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The room was clean and big -- the kids room with bunk bed and dresser and TV with a door and it's own air conditioner & window was awesome. Not exactly walking distance from Disney, but it could be done. There are three really great aspects -- free parking, the morning breakfast is great, eggs and sausage and waffles, plus fruit, yogurt, cereal and bread and donuts -- something for everyone. Well run, well stocked and open from 7-9:30. The best thing though, was the shower -- lots of hot water, GREAT water pressure. Revived me after a day at Disney and made me ready for the next day. Beds were comfortable too. Will definitely stay there again.

3  Thank TravelKeps
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed at Stanford from Mar 19-23 2014. Its a typical 2 floor Travel Lodge style Hotel. Its close to Disney on the main South Blvd road. Multiple restaurants including fast food joints like Subway, Pizza Hut are a walk away. Property is well maintained, clean. Staff is friendly and supportive. Breakfast is fresh and adequately stocked. No luxury, but great value for money. For sure will stay again.

2  Thank GSYuvi
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We had a great stay. I reserved the room with two beds in one room and a child's room with bunkbeds. The cost was reasonable, the rooms were clean, the parking was good and the breakfast was ample. I would recommend this hotel for sure!

2  Thank JA C
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We have stayed at Stanford Inn (formally Quality Inn) for 5 years now. Perfect place for families to stay for their vacation get away. The staff is always very helpful and the accommodations are perfect. Rooms are always clean, excellent cleaning staff. They are really committed to their work and do a great job. Breakfast is very satisfying. It has become quite the popular place to stay. I only wish it had been kept my little secret. It gets quite busy there. But it is well worth it!

2  Thank H T