Our family of five stayed 6 nights. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated. I loved the separate/attached bunkbed room for the two younger kids, decorated with disney bedding and decor. They were in heaven! The beds were fantastic (I've heard some people complain, but we all thought they were fabulous and we slept great) and the bedding was either brand new or very well maintained. The staff, from front desk to maids to groundskeepers and workmen were very friendly and accommodating. The ladies working the breakfast area were amazing! They kept everything stocked and cleaned, swooping in to clean tables as soon as a family left. Breakfast doesn't open til 7 on weekdays, so if you want to do early entry on a day the park opens at 8, you'll need to plan accordingly and do your own food. (They do have fridges and microwaves if you want to start extra early or bring your own things). Hotel breakfast consisted of 3 types cold cereal, hot scrambled eggs and sausage, juices, milk, waffle maker, toast, donuts and yogurt. Our first day we walked to the park; it was just over 30 minutes for us (kids are 17, 8, and 7) to get to the front gate. The walk back was LONG. We ended up getting ART shuttle passes the rest of the time. The shuttle saved our legs, but was inconsistent. It is supposed to be every 20 minutes, but once we saw it go by again after 10 minutes, and another time we waited 40 minutes. Ugh. If you plan on using laundry (we did), note that there are only two washers and two dryers, but they are a bargain at $1 each. The pool was very clean, hot tub very warm. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stanford Inn & Suites is conveniently located within walking disntance to Disneyland, California Adventure, and Downtown Disney (1 mile south). We are also within walking distance of the Anaheim Convention Center, restaurants and shopping centers. Nearby Attractions include Newport Beach, Angel's Stadium and Knott's Berry Farm. We offer complimentary Deluxe hot breakfast, heated pool and spa, free parking (No Campers), guest laundry, free wi-fi, local restaurant discounts, guest computer (with free printing) & domestic faxes. Discounted Disneyland Resort tickets and Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART) tickets are sold at the front desk for a nominal fee. Stanford Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Anaheim and our rooms are 100% smoke free & pet free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Stanford Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Comfort Inn
- Stanford Inn & Suites Anaheim, California