We have just had a great nine night stay at the Desert Palms Hotel. We were fortunate enough to be upgraded into a Borrego Suite which meant we had 2 Queen Beds and then a lower seating area with an extra TV in the room. In fact, we were so happy with the room that we had a booking at another hotel for some of our stay based on our experience there last year but we ended up cancelling that and staying at the Desert Palms the whole time as we loved the place so much. The beds were comfortable, the room was very well appointed and modern in it's look and feel. We had plenty of space and given we were doing a three week road trip, we had a fair bit of luggage that was easily accommodated in the room yet still gave us plenty of space to walk around. The shower wasn't quite as strong as I would have liked it to be - that would be it's only negative. The breakfast was excellent with both hot and cold food choices. Scrambled eggs were always available and either sausage patties or eggs with ham. This was on top of the usual selection of make your own waffles, breakfast cereals, eggs, yogurts, fruit, donuts, pastries.... the list goes on. We certainly left feeling very full and ready to take on the day! The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the park but not too far at the end of a day at the park. You also have the added benefit that you can walk past a 7-11 and another convenience store on the way home. The parking was safe and secure and the lobby very well appointed. Loved the iced water with the various fruits in - didn't know how great water with cucumber in could taste! The staff were always super helpful and the rooms were always made up in a timely manner.... no complaints at all. The pool area was not super large but then we were out nearly every day and my son had a ton of fun in the pool when he did have time to use it. The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites will definitely be the place that we will go to on future visits to Disneyland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel & Suites Anaheim, California
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim