2,132 results
All reviewswafflesfree parkingminute walkfree breakfastkids suitecottage cheesebunk bedswithin walking distanceright next doorfront desk staffhot breakfastbreakfast roomacross the streetgreat place to stayseparate roomafter a long daycold cereal
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My friend and I were traveling with our two 13 year old boys. We wanted a hotel that was a good value, and close enough to walk to Disney. It is located right behind Radiator Springs (in California Adventure) too bad we couldn't jump the fence. Ha! It was about a 15 minute walk from our hotel door to the front gate of Disneyland. We found the hotel easy to find, convenient safe-parking (and plenty of it), a friendly welcome, nice lobby, clean rooms and a wonderful breakfast and atmosphere. The only thing that was hard with two mom's and two teenagers is that the sink/vanity, toilet and shower were all in the same room! It's nice to have the toilet and shower seperate, but it worked out just fine. I'm not complaining. The rooms were great, and I do consider myself a hotel-snob, rarely staying in hotels below a 3 star, and I would definitely stay here again! The breakfast was plentiful! Hot foods (eggs, sausage, potatoes, oatmeal, etc) They have 3 stations to make-your-own waffles fresh. Yum! Toasters for toast, pastries, cereal, yougart and fruit. Milk, juice and coffee were also plentiful. There is a nice dining room (all is located on the 5th floor of hotel) and also outside seating on the roof with tables/umbrellas. We sat outside each morning. We found this hotel to be quiet. The pool and spa were nice, however we did not use them. It was also nice to have a mini-fridge, microwave oven and coffee maker in our room. Beds were pretty comfy. Lots of outlets to charge our many electronics. I would say.. try it out!! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Room Tip: We were in the back on the bottom floor, and were warned it might be noisy, since we were by the parking lot. We never heard any noise. It could be because we were so dang tired after Disneylanding all day! Ha! We did have to leave the hotel the 2nd night to return a Redbox and lost our good parking spot. We had to go to the underground parking. Still close to elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank AZTravelersII
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We decided to stay here because of the AAA rate, 5-10 minute walk to Disneyland, free parking, and free breakfast. We arrived 30 mins before check in time and they were able to give us an upgraded room!

I had sent an email prior to arrival letting them know that it was my son's birthday and anything they could do to make him feel special would be appreciated. The next evening, after spending the day at Disneyland, we came back to a gift bag for my son with candy, games, and a couple balloons. Very thoughtful!

I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I organised my own holiday using Expedia and I was very happy with the price and location. I don't think I would have liked to have been in any other motel. The children enjoyed the pool and it was so close to Disneyland. When our windows were open you could hear the people screaming on the rides. This added to the atmosphere of the motel. While we were there the motel were playing a 'find mickey mouse' game within the motel. Easy walk to Disney with children. Breakfast was Ok. The staff were very helpful when I needed to organise a trip to Hollywood.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Vicky S
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We did not expect to see such a nice hotel.my wife and kids loved It.great location.we will go again.great location just walking distance from Disneyland. Hotel is very clean and the breakfast bar is great. Wonderful place to stay with your family would highly recommend this Hotel to any one.plus shopping and restaurants.the garden walk.we go once a year.me and my wife have 6 kids so we could only afford to go once a year.but we go all out.we really do have a great time when where there.I think next would be me and my wife only.plus the hotel is very affordable.the rooms are a good size.with a kitchen, a fridge,dishes, a stove.we got the imperial deluxe.I think next year we will the one with the bunk beds.theres really nothing else to say but whoever goes will have a wonderful time.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank rahzilla
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This hotel was a fantastic place to stay while on a week long tip to southern california and Disneyland. It's a very quick - 5-10 minute walk to Disneyland itself which helps quite a bit. Free parking was great and the free breakfast was quite good as well. The rooms that we stayed in were satisfactory and great for a place to sleep in at night.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends