This was our first trip to Disneyland, so we had to depend on online reviews and internet pictures to find a hotel. We got a great deal at Desert Palms, and I'm very glad we did.
- Beautiful hotel. The lobby is luxurious, and as we walked in, the man cleaning the doors opened them for us. Quite a welcome.
- Nice rooms. Our reserved Kalahari suite was being renovated, so we got two Borrego suites instead at no extra cost. Roomy and beautiful.
- Breakfast. The complimentary hot breakfast buffet was nice. We've had better, and for a week-long stay, the selection wasn't great. However, it was very good, and a great money-saver for a Disneyland vacation. The rooms have microwave and fridge, so we always took a few things with us for snacking later.
- Mario. I think the guy works 24-7. He was behind the desk night and day. He had the answers to everything, and was very professional.
- Close to Disneyland. OK, it's a little longer walk than the places farther north on Harbor, but you don't have to cross Harbor. Also, the 7-11 and corner market are right next door, and it's a short stroll to the Garden Walk and the restaurants on E. Katella.
Everything in the rooms worked nicely. The internet service went crazy one day, but the tech support # took care of it quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel & Suites Anaheim, California
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim