We just returned from a 5 night stay at this Hilton Property and enjoyed out stay very much. We booked a Disney vacation through the Hilton Honors web page that included our two rooms, park hopper passes, airport transportation and the airfare. The family group included 4 adults and 3 of our grandchildren ages 11, 9 and 2.
We arrived early and our rooms were not ready so we checked our luggage and headed to the pool. Mathew at the front desk was very helpful saving the day by making the suggestion and providing assistance in making this happen. Every time I had contact with the front desk I received very professional, friendly and helpful service which can be rare with a property as large and busy as this one is. Later in the day my wife and daughter had spa reservations so us dads needed a room ASAP for the kids, again Mathew to the rescue who got us into one of our rooms early.
The adjoining rooms were wonderful, clean comfortable with great views. We had no problems with the rooms, cleaning service and or any staff. In fact the only complaint was TV which froze up and pixilated, we only watched one night anyway.
Now for the stuff people really need to know especially traveling with kids. The park is across the street, but the entrance to the park is a 15 to 20 min walk away. Not a big deal until the end of the day when everyone is wore out, it can be a long walk home. There are shuttles, we never used them but consider and plan ahead. Start the day out with a full buffet at the MIX restaurant off the lobby of the hotel. They have a good selection and you can load the family up for a full day in the park, well worth the money. The hotel has a great pool area with a big water toy type thing, two hot tubs and a very nice full size pool take advantage of it. The hotel could use another full bank of elevators when they are busy, hint with a stroller find the service elevator and use it, they don’t mind and will save you time.
Overall, the hotel is a great place to stay if you want a less expensive option from the park hotels and upper scale service and environment. Thanks again, Hilton for another great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a satisfying California experience at the Hilton Anaheim hotel, located in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center and across the street from the Disneyland® Resort. Reach the hotel easily with convenient access from all major freeways and Southern California airports. This upscale hotel offers Mix Restaurant & Lounge, a Starbucks, a recently renovated outdoor pool with two whirlpool tubs and the new addition of the Kids Splash Zone! The Health Club at Hilton Anaheim (daily fee applies) offers all the amenities of a private health club, including spa treatments, Precor equipment and a tranquil indoor pool. Enjoy Disneyland® Resort benefits at this Anaheim family hotel by paying a visit to the Disney® Desk where expert cast members will offer advice and queue-jump tickets to the world-class attraction right across the street. Experience the magic of Disneyland® Resort from a special Disney® View room, providing great views of the fireworks display and the resort. All guest rooms and suites feature modern comforting amenities and contemporary styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Hilton Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Hilton Hotel
- Hilton And Anaheim
- Hilton Anaheim California