We stayed at the Hilton Anaheim in October 2009 for 4 nights. I decided on Anaheim as we wanted to visit Disney and didn’t want to pay a lot of money staying in Hollywood. We got a very good price for 4 nights and were very pleased with our stay. Anaheim is situated about 30 minute car journey from Hollywood.
We got a taxi from LAX and it cost around $80 and took around 45 minutes to get to our airport. The airport is minutes from Disney and is situated by a lot of restaurants next to the convention centre. Our check in was quick and efficient and we quickly headed off to our room which was a massive walk away it must have taken 15 minutes to walk to even using the escalators. The hotel is very large and has a restaurant and some fast food chains there was also a Starbucks in the lobby and a few souvenir shops.
The rooms were large and had a nice comfortable bed, TV and a very nice en suite bathroom with a shower and bath. Although they had the slide across doors fro the bathroom which I found very odd and did not like. The room was large though but a very boring décor and was very dark even in the daytime. The restaurant was very nice and did a great buffet breakfast.
Disney is worth a visit and was very enjoyable we went over to Hollywood for a few days and did not enjoy it at all. We went to Universal Studios which was ok we stayed for the Halloween Horror nights which was fantastic. Overall I was extremely disappointed with Hollywood and LA in general if you want theme parks go to Florida as it’s much better in my opinion. But the Hilton is a great base if you want to go to Disney Anaheim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a satisfying California experience at the Hilton Anaheim hotel, located in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center and across the street from the Disneyland® Resort. Reach the hotel easily with convenient access from all major freeways and Southern California airports. This upscale hotel offers Mix Restaurant & Lounge, a Starbucks, a recently renovated outdoor pool with two whirlpool tubs and the new addition of the Kids Splash Zone! The Health Club at Hilton Anaheim (daily fee applies) offers all the amenities of a private health club, including spa treatments, Precor equipment and a tranquil indoor pool. Enjoy Disneyland® Resort benefits at this Anaheim family hotel by paying a visit to the Disney® Desk where expert cast members will offer advice and queue-jump tickets to the world-class attraction right across the street. Experience the magic of Disneyland® Resort from a special Disney® View room, providing great views of the fireworks display and the resort. All guest rooms and suites feature modern comforting amenities and contemporary styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Hilton Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Hilton Hotel
- Hilton And Anaheim
- Hilton Anaheim California