Stayed here during a conference my wife was attending as a mini family vacation. The hotel is fairly nice, rooms upgraded and comfortable with modern furnishings. Great linens. At time of reservation we requested that a crib be in the room, even called multiple times to confirm this request twice well in advance of arrival. While en route from airport late at night with at least 45 minutes notice prior to arrival, we call the hotel and asked the front desk to have a crib ready in the room as the baby was asleep. The front desk agent said they had no record of the request (of course not - guest requests are obviously not a priority) so I asked if they could just have a crib ready for us in the room at check in so we would not have to wait; we were told "I'll see what I can do" - obviously again unconcerned my request. We arrive at the hotel, and again "we have no record of a crib request" and "there is no crib in the room" -- FANTASTIC!! This was very aggravating. Obviously for $200++ per night you do not get good service. We had to wait 20+ minutes after checkin for the crib to arrive at almost midnight with our poor 10 month old baby who was exhausted despite repeated attempts to have a crib ready.
On day 2 of our stay in the morning we called to ask for foam pillows as the feather pillows are very uncomfortable; we said we would like to have them for later in the evening -- they NEVER arrived. We stayed a total of 5 nights, the pillows never arrived. CLEARLY GUEST REQUESTS DO NOT MATTER HERE! This hotel has terrible service. I wish I booked at the marriott across the street. Will never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a satisfying California experience at the Hilton Anaheim hotel, located in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center and across the street from the Disneyland® Resort. Reach the hotel easily with convenient access from all major freeways and Southern California airports. This upscale hotel offers Mix Restaurant & Lounge, a Starbucks, a recently renovated outdoor pool with two whirlpool tubs and the new addition of the Kids Splash Zone! The Health Club at Hilton Anaheim (daily fee applies) offers all the amenities of a private health club, including spa treatments, Precor equipment and a tranquil indoor pool. Enjoy Disneyland® Resort benefits at this Anaheim family hotel by paying a visit to the Disney® Desk where expert cast members will offer advice and queue-jump tickets to the world-class attraction right across the street. Experience the magic of Disneyland® Resort from a special Disney® View room, providing great views of the fireworks display and the resort. All guest rooms and suites feature modern comforting amenities and contemporary styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Hilton Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Hilton Hotel
- Hilton And Anaheim
- Hilton Anaheim California