I just love the layout of this resort style hotel. It is nice to park your car and then walk through grounds and have the room surrounded with something better than a parking lot in front of my room door. It is in a great location for walking to Disneyland and does have a restaurant as well as a bar. They do offer a great all you can eat breakfast for around $10 per person or so and sometimes have a kids eat free option. They staff can be a mixed bag as some of them are just so great and others are a bit surly. I have stayed here many times and have never had anyone be outright rude, just not as friendly as we tend to like to be treated. Also, some of the staff have gone out of their way to be helpful and go the extra mile.
They have a huge olympic swimming pool that is heated, but their definition of heated and mine a different. Although, my sons and husband had no complaints. They also have a hot tub and provide towels at the pool. It is a large pool area with plenty of space and chairs; much bigger than the other motels in the area. They also have conference and wedding areas. They have a coin laundry for guests, an arcade and a gift shop.
The rooms are quite large with a fridge and microwave in most of them as well as a private patio off the ground floor rooms and deck on the second floor for most rooms.
The negative is that you do have to pay for parking, but it is only about $4 per day; cheap. It is also a small family run type place with no discounts for industry people and such. It is also a bit older and while they have made it nicer in the last few years, it is still a bit older.
For those on a budget who aren't expecting new luxury, but still want a bit more ambiance than a parking lot motel, this is a great place for the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique resort style hotel offers the following features:LOCATION:Directly across the main entrance to Disneyland(R) Adjacent to Anaheim Garden Walk.Two blocks from the Anaheim Convention Center.STYLE:Two story apartment style buildings on nine acres of landscaped gardens and walkways.PARKING:Ample parking all around the hotel.POOL:Olympic size outdoor heated pool and spa.ROOMS:Large rooms, some with patio or balcony.FAMILY SUITES:Two connecting rooms for families.FOOD & BEVERAGE: Restaurant and Lounge.MEETING ROOMS:Over 11,000 sq feet of flexible meeting space.VALUE: Excellent value for a hotel in Anaheim! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Anaheim Plaza Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel And Suites California