We choose to stay at this hotel because of the price. Our family visits Disneyland and California Adventure on a very tight budget. Ramada Inn Maingate increased their prices. They literally priced us out of their hotel.
Now Anaheim Plaza Hotel and Suites was so much better. The nonsmoking two king bed room was huge!! Very clean, excellent service and a very short walk to the Disneyland maingate. We stayed 6 nights. Loved the pool and the cleaning service too. The price was great $89.00 per night with $4.00 parking. Use your AAA card and get a better deal.
The other day we made a 3 night reservation for June 2013. We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. My husband and I are looking forward to staying at this excellent hotel.
If your on a tight budget as we are, this is the place to stay.
Hoping this review has been helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique resort style hotel offers the following features:LOCATION:Directly across the main entrance to Disneyland(R) Adjacent to Anaheim Garden Walk.Two blocks from the Anaheim Convention Center.STYLE:Two story apartment style buildings on nine acres of landscaped gardens and walkways.PARKING:Ample parking all around the hotel.POOL:Olympic size outdoor heated pool and spa.ROOMS:Large rooms, some with patio or balcony.FAMILY SUITES:Two connecting rooms for families.FOOD & BEVERAGE: Restaurant and Lounge.MEETING ROOMS:Over 11,000 sq feet of flexible meeting space.VALUE: Excellent value for a hotel in Anaheim! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Anaheim Plaza Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel And Suites California