The main reason for our visit to Anaheim was Disneyland, so there was no need for fancy, expensive hotels - we just needed a place to sleep and shower. Our room was a standard one with 2 double beds, microwave, coffee maker, fridge etc and was spacious enough for the two of us.
The decor though is a bit outdated and the bathroom floor, even though it might be clean, the scratches made it look like it was never cleaned. The shampoo was not as good, so I was glad I had spares from my stays at other hotels.
The air con didn't seem to work as well either, but it was fine as during our stay it was cloudy, cool days.
The lobby was very spacious with an attached restaurant. There was no complimentary WI-FI. If you required it, it was USD$9.95/day. It was a bit of a shock really, that there was no complimentary WI-FI. It was the 2nd hotel I stayed at in California that didn't have it.
We arrived here by bus from Beverly Hills early in the morning, so staff were more than happy to store our luggage in the store room while we spent the whole day at the 'happiest place on Earth'.
There was one particular staff member who was super friendly - I forgot his name, but he was of Filipino descent and was very happy to strike up a conversation.
Overall, this hotel is fantastic for its location and super affordable price.
Note: the black dots on the photos are from my faulty camera lens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique resort style hotel offers the following features:LOCATION:Directly across the main entrance to Disneyland(R) Adjacent to Anaheim Garden Walk.Two blocks from the Anaheim Convention Center.STYLE:Two story apartment style buildings on nine acres of landscaped gardens and walkways.PARKING:Ample parking all around the hotel.POOL:Olympic size outdoor heated pool and spa.ROOMS:Large rooms, some with patio or balcony.FAMILY SUITES:Two connecting rooms for families.FOOD & BEVERAGE: Restaurant and Lounge.MEETING ROOMS:Over 11,000 sq feet of flexible meeting space.VALUE: Excellent value for a hotel in Anaheim! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Anaheim Plaza Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel And Suites California