we just got back from our trip, we stayed at this hotel, for the price we paid, it was a great deal, swimming pool was awesome, and it took us about 7 minutes to walk to Disneyland. The staff was so helpful. Some tips, check in is not until 3:00 pm...and pay the extra 10 for the delux room, you will get up to date furniture, ask for a room that is NOT beside a road, window are older so not sound proof.
The resturant, you do indeed get the child who eats for free....saved us a bundle...And there is a car rental place there, we never drove in LA, but they have GPS that tells us exactly where to go!!..
Excellent stay for the amount we paid!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique resort style hotel offers the following features:LOCATION:Directly across the main entrance to Disneyland(R) Adjacent to Anaheim Garden Walk.Two blocks from the Anaheim Convention Center.STYLE:Two story apartment style buildings on nine acres of landscaped gardens and walkways.PARKING:Ample parking all around the hotel.POOL:Olympic size outdoor heated pool and spa.ROOMS:Large rooms, some with patio or balcony.FAMILY SUITES:Two connecting rooms for families.FOOD & BEVERAGE: Restaurant and Lounge.MEETING ROOMS:Over 11,000 sq feet of flexible meeting space.VALUE: Excellent value for a hotel in Anaheim! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Anaheim Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel Anaheim
- The Anaheim Hotel California