I've stayed at the Ana Plaza the last few times I've been to LA & my boyfriend has stayed here since he was a kid(under a different name back then). Our last visit was Aug 07, and we'll be back mid October 08. It's a great hotel if you don't plan on spending your entire trip in the room! Usually when your on vacation the only time that you spend in the room is to sleep; if that is your case, the rooms were clean, pool was great & the games room made for some good nightly competition(for the young @ heart and the kids, I would imagine). If you're looking for something to complain about, I'm sure you could find a few things but when it comes to value, cleanliness and a view of the Disney fireworks each night, I wouldn't go anywhere else!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique resort style hotel offers the following features:LOCATION:Directly across the main entrance to Disneyland(R) Adjacent to Anaheim Garden Walk.Two blocks from the Anaheim Convention Center.STYLE:Two story apartment style buildings on nine acres of landscaped gardens and walkways.PARKING:Ample parking all around the hotel.POOL:Olympic size outdoor heated pool and spa.ROOMS:Large rooms, some with patio or balcony.FAMILY SUITES:Two connecting rooms for families.FOOD & BEVERAGE: Restaurant and Lounge.MEETING ROOMS:Over 11,000 sq feet of flexible meeting space.VALUE: Excellent value for a hotel in Anaheim! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Anaheim Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel Anaheim
- The Anaheim Hotel California