Clean basic rooms with comfortable beds. Refrigerator in our room and a microwave although not sure if all rooms have that, but you can ask for one if not. Dining room does a basic buffet breakfast which hits all the right notes. Fairly quiet and most importantly close to Disney you can pop home I the heat of the day for a nap. And save that money for in the park. Decor a bit dated but it's a solid choice. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique resort style hotel offers the following features:LOCATION:Directly across the main entrance to Disneyland(R) Adjacent to Anaheim Garden Walk.Two blocks from the Anaheim Convention Center.STYLE:Two story apartment style buildings on nine acres of landscaped gardens and walkways.PARKING:Ample parking all around the hotel.POOL:Olympic size outdoor heated pool and spa.ROOMS:Large rooms, some with patio or balcony.FAMILY SUITES:Two connecting rooms for families.FOOD & BEVERAGE: Restaurant and Lounge.MEETING ROOMS:Over 11,000 sq feet of flexible meeting space.VALUE: Excellent value for a hotel in Anaheim! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Anaheim Plaza Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel And Suites California