This hotel is actually really good for the price.
I stayed here two years in a row, and I would definitively stay here again,
they have a restaurant on site that has odd hours, but when its open, food is good, and kids eat free!
Its walking distance to Disneyland, so If you plan on going back and forth to the hotel, this is the place to go.
Rooms aren't those of a five star hotel, but they serve the purpose, gardens are nicely landscaped and it has a large pool that we enjoyed every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique resort style hotel offers the following features:LOCATION:Directly across the main entrance to Disneyland(R) Adjacent to Anaheim Garden Walk.Two blocks from the Anaheim Convention Center.STYLE:Two story apartment style buildings on nine acres of landscaped gardens and walkways.PARKING:Ample parking all around the hotel.POOL:Olympic size outdoor heated pool and spa.ROOMS:Large rooms, some with patio or balcony.FAMILY SUITES:Two connecting rooms for families.FOOD & BEVERAGE: Restaurant and Lounge.MEETING ROOMS:Over 11,000 sq feet of flexible meeting space.VALUE: Excellent value for a hotel in Anaheim! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Anaheim Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel Anaheim
- The Anaheim Hotel California