In many ways this hotel was better than I expected. The lobby was spacious and attractive, the desk staff friendly and helpful, the pool area large and inviting. The location was great, a very short walk to the main entrance (although some of the rooms are a bit of a walk from the front of the hotel). The room was definitely showing it's age, and the quality is economy-level, but it appeared clean. I can deal with thin towels, and small rooms, when I'm mainly there to visit Disneyland.
The main problem was that on the third night I got bitten by bed bugs, which had never happened to me in a hotel before. I left early the next day, but wrote the hotel a letter about this. I didn't get any response, which was disappointing. I would not stay at this hotel in the future because of the bedbug problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique resort style hotel offers the following features:LOCATION:Directly across the main entrance to Disneyland(R) Adjacent to Anaheim Garden Walk.Two blocks from the Anaheim Convention Center.STYLE:Two story apartment style buildings on nine acres of landscaped gardens and walkways.PARKING:Ample parking all around the hotel.POOL:Olympic size outdoor heated pool and spa.ROOMS:Large rooms, some with patio or balcony.FAMILY SUITES:Two connecting rooms for families.FOOD & BEVERAGE: Restaurant and Lounge.MEETING ROOMS:Over 11,000 sq feet of flexible meeting space.VALUE: Excellent value for a hotel in Anaheim! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Anaheim Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel Anaheim
- The Anaheim Hotel California