I went to Disneyland for my Wife's birthday. We chose this hotel simply because it was cheap and close to the park. Let me just say, wow. This was a great hotel for the money.
When we got in, th parking lot was packed and the only space I could find was the 15 minute only area. I told the front desk. No problem, just see if a space was open in the morning. The room was bigger then most rooms I've seen in Las Vegas. The only noise problem was from the wedding party near the lobby and that was minimal.
The bed WAS a bit hard for my liking. I was also a little disappointed that there was no complimentary breakfast, but the proximity to the park more then makes up for it.
I whole heartedly Recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Disneyland. Did I mention is was a block down from the front gate?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique resort style hotel offers the following features:LOCATION:Directly across the main entrance to Disneyland(R) Adjacent to Anaheim Garden Walk.Two blocks from the Anaheim Convention Center.STYLE:Two story apartment style buildings on nine acres of landscaped gardens and walkways.PARKING:Ample parking all around the hotel.POOL:Olympic size outdoor heated pool and spa.ROOMS:Large rooms, some with patio or balcony.FAMILY SUITES:Two connecting rooms for families.FOOD & BEVERAGE: Restaurant and Lounge.MEETING ROOMS:Over 11,000 sq feet of flexible meeting space.VALUE: Excellent value for a hotel in Anaheim! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Anaheim Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel Anaheim
- The Anaheim Hotel California