My two sons and daughter in law stayed here for 3 nights mid November, the first night we shared a room, then for our own reasons decided two rooms was better.
Our room, was comfortable but a bit small for 4 adults, along with being very dark. The room across the way my son moved to was bigger and brighter. Staff where friendly and helpful, we enjoyed the meals we had at the Hotel (2 x breakfast).
Saying they are across the road from the Disney entrance is misleading, the Disney entrance is to a carpark, the entrance is a block or so further up the road.
For the price, it is okay and given the chance I possibly would stay there again and would suggest it for others looking for cheap accommodation close to Disney.
If you want fancy with all the trimmings or like an accommodation snob this place probably isn't for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique resort style hotel offers the following features:LOCATION:Directly across the main entrance to Disneyland(R) Adjacent to Anaheim Garden Walk.Two blocks from the Anaheim Convention Center.STYLE:Two story apartment style buildings on nine acres of landscaped gardens and walkways.PARKING:Ample parking all around the hotel.POOL:Olympic size outdoor heated pool and spa.ROOMS:Large rooms, some with patio or balcony.FAMILY SUITES:Two connecting rooms for families.FOOD & BEVERAGE: Restaurant and Lounge.MEETING ROOMS:Over 11,000 sq feet of flexible meeting space.VALUE: Excellent value for a hotel in Anaheim! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Anaheim Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel Anaheim
- The Anaheim Hotel California