“Great location, very clean!”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn
Ranked #19 of 117 Hotels in Anaheim
Kirkland, Washington, Usa
“Great location, very clean!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

It is a short walk to Disneyland (which is nice when coming back at night) The room was very clean and check in was easy. The beds were comfortable. The walls are paper thin so you can hear everything

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank mandarose1
Martha M, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn, responded to this review, 15 April 2013
I am sorry to hear that you could hear your neighbors and apologize if it detracted from your stay. I hope that you will give us another chance on you next visit to Disneyland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Santa Cruz, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

This was a very good hotel with the perfect location for our Disneyland visit. So convenient to walk across the street back to the hotel for nap time, change of clothes, etc. The hotel was clean, simple, and the pool was nice for dipping in and kid fun. It is much more reasonable than other spots with similar proximity to Disneyland. I am glad we did not have a car since we sure didn't need one to get to Disneyland and the parking at this place looked a bit daunting.

I would stay here again!

Room Tip: We were in the second comlex which is further from the main street. More quiet and recommended!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
I have to agree, we do have a perfect location. Thank you so much for staying with us, we hope to see you again.
Grants Pass, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

When we first pulled in the first thing I noticed was that the main parking area was narrow and only one lane. So if another car was coming down you were forced to park somewhere in order to let them pass. When we got into the room it was clean and the bed was nice and soft. They provided plenty of pillows. The closet was ikea quality at best and wouldn't even hold our suitcase. After we settled in we went out to dinner, came back and took a shower. That's when I noticed 3 dark long hairs that didn't belong to my husband (dark brown hair no longer then .5") or myself (2' long platinum blonde). It took 3 days before the maids cleaned them out. The shower head had poor pressure as well as the toilet. I had to move the clock over to the television to make room for my cell phone charger and that's when I noticed the illegal wire setup that was behind the television. The reason it was illegal was that the extension cord was permanently installed and there was a 3 prong adapter for the t.v. which violates the national electric code. While we stayed the entire week I will say the housekeeping did everything they needed to do and made sure the room was clean and that we had plenty of towels (with the exception of the 3 foreign hairs.) The only other downfall I can add is that the windows are paper thin and you can hear everything that goes on. One morning I was woken up by parents yelling down the hall at each other about what kind of sunscreen to use and their kids crying because "Billie touched this persons door and it says Do Not Disturb on it." I would like to add that it was our door that said "do not disturb." Bottom line, there are plenty of better hotels along the blvd and I will not be staying in this one again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank maleficent84mfg
Martha M, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn, responded to this review, 14 April 2013
I'd like to aplogize for not living up to your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to implement improvements. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a better experience.
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

Within walking distance of Disneyland -- highly recommend this general location. I really don't remember much about this hotel except that we enjoyed it and the location was awesome. We were only there one night -- 6 year old & mom -- so we didn't have time to try the pool. If we had time for the pool, I would go back to the Ramada Maingate instead.

Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank WendyS-Seattle
Martha M, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn, responded to this review, 22 February 2013
With Disneyland across the street we find most of our guests don't spend much time at the property. Hope to see you on your next trip.