“Nice room, close to Disneyland”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn
Ranked #18 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Wenatchee, United States
“Nice room, close to Disneyland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I needed a room for a rendezvous with family in Disneyland. I'd been in San Diego for my husband's business trip and took Amtrak to Anaheim to meet up with family who were visiting Disneyland for Mother's Day. I normally stay at the Best Western Park Place Inn as it is right at the stop light on Harbor to cross over to D-land. They had no availability so offered up the Anaheim Inn. All I needed was a bed for the night so I went for it. It was perfect for what I needed. I checked in early and as I expected, my room wasn't ready. The hotel is under construction and I knew that from the get-go, so I was fine with that. Lara at the front desk made me feel so welcome, stowed my bag, offered me a key to the pool area so that I could use the restroom there before heading across the way to my "happy place." She assured me my room would be ready by 3 p.m. and it was ready considerably before that time and she called to let me know it was. When I came back to the hotel to change clothes for the evening, they'd already placed my bag in my room; that was nice. I had a king room on the ground level, handicap accessible which I didn't require, but who cares - I just needed a bed! The room was rather small but served my needs perfectly. Since they are renovating and currently have no breakfast room, they provided a bag breakfast which was not much, but ok for me - I'm a light eater!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank DisneyFan1951
Martha M, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Thank you for such a glowing review. We always try to meet and exceed the guest needs and I am happy we did during this visit. As you know location is everything and not only are we close to Disneyland but we are close to the Amtrak Station as well. We look forward to your next visit to Anaheim and if you return to the Best Western Plus Park Place we hope you at least stop in and say hi.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

We love to travel for short visits within Canada and USA for a break from our work. We can trust that Best Western Hotels whether style, Plus or Premium always offer the best of service. Nice amenities such as swimming pools, laundry, etc. and lovely venues. We are members of Best Western Hotels associations and look forward to many more years of travel around the country and possibly overseas using this brand. It gives us a real feeling of confidence to arrive at the hotel. Thank you Best Western for making our holidays relaxing and comfortable in every way.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent stay and for being a loyal Best Western Rewards member. We hope you stay with us again on your next trip to the Anaheim area.
Vilonia, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Yes it's under construction, and at 7:00 a.m. it's all about getting work done. But hey you gotta get up and leave for parks anyway so who cares right :) these folks are very sweet! The price is too much, the room is too small LOL, but hey it's convenience! You are literally across the street from the main gate!!! 5 minutes to walk! So much better than worrying about buses!!!! You gotta stay here!

Room Tip: Main gate Disneyland is right across from the street!!! Request lower level, don't think there i...
1 Thank Regina M
Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn. We are happy you found our location helpful. Staying open during construction can be a challenge but well worth the outcome. We hope you stay with us again and give us the opportunity to show you our improvements.
Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great location, near so many attractions. Very nice staff and clean comfortable rooms. Always stay here when we are in the area. The new flat screen tvs are a great upgrade. Great place to recharge and get ready for the next days activities.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Kim P
Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn. We are so happy you found the hotel and staff helpful and we look forward to your next visit.
Las Vegas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is the 3rd time we have stayed at this Best Western. The hotel itself is under going some remodeling so parking is even tighter than it used to be. This is one of, if not the most affordable of the hotels across the street from Disneyland. The hotel staff has always been pleasant, and the rooms are clean and have been well maintained. The only real knock is the beds are hard, but that seems to be standard issue at most hotels like this. They could also use a little work on their wireless network, if they are going to advertise free wifi for guests. Otherwise its a nice hotel, with a good staff, that puts you right next to the park so you don't have to ride the bus or drive, without breaking the bank.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn. Good news we have changed our wifi provider so on your next visit with us it will not be an issue. We are making lots of improvements and we look forward to sharing them with you on your next trip to Anaheim. Thank you again for your stay and review.
San Diego
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I read all the reviews before staying here so i was not upset by the construction. My sister and I stayed 2 nights and spent 2 days at the Disney parks -- very convenient. The room was very clean and housekeeping was great. This was during the heat wave with santa ana winds so it was wonderful how well the air conditioning unit worked. The only down side with that is that it makes a lot of noise. Since it's like white noise i didn't mind but i forgot that it turns off when it reaches the lowest temp so it turned on and off all night. You might want earplugs if you face that situation. Also heard construction equipment with the back up beeping noise early in the am. But really the place was so affordable, friendly, comfortable, and convenient that a little noise should not overshadow. I would stay here again.

Stayed May 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn and we are please you enjoyed your stay. As you know location is everything and we have a perfect location. We look forward to your next visit and showing you what all the construction was about. Thank you again.
Piedmont, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

My adult children, my husband and I stayed in one of the three-bed-suites, which has a queen bed in a separate room (no door) and two double beds. We had a perfect stay on the third floor right by the elevator. The hotel must have been full, but our room was quiet. The price was right, too.

Comfort is most important to me. The beds were perfect and we all slept very well. The room was adequately roomy, with a tiny bathroom, and a long sink counter, so several people could brush their teeth at once. The room had two flat screened TVs and a microwave. The room was very, very clean.

The "lobby" is actually in one of the hotel rooms during the construction, so checking in was a bit crowded, but the staff was very accommodating. We arrived at about 10:30 a.m. and we were able to leave our bags with the hotel staff until 3:00, when we could check in. When we returned our bags had been put in our room!

We will definitely stay again. The hotel is updated and I think when the construction is finished, it will be winner--5 star--for price, comfort and location.

Room Tip: I'd request a third floor room for a quieter stay.
2 Thank TakeMeAlong
Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn and we are happy to hear you had a great stay. Our family suites are quite roomy and give that extra little bit of space a family traveling together needs without breaking the pocket room. Once our construction is complete we will have a full hot breakfast and a fitness room for you to enjoy. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Anaheim.