“We love staying at this Best Western”

Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn
Ranked #19 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Denver
“We love staying at this Best Western”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We always stay at this location. Everyone in the lobby are so friendly and helpful. Love that they added the exercise room and breakfast area. So many choices for breakfast now. Eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, hot and cold cereals, donuts, Danish, toast, juices, yogurt and fruit. Housekeeping does a great job, however when we returned to our room to relax at 2:30 in the afternoon the room had not been cleaned yet. We had to sit outside so it could be cleaned. Just a 10 minute walk to Disneyland entrance. A perfect view of Disneyland fireworks right outside our door. (Room 208) Very quiet. Did not hear a lot of noise. Would DEFINITELY stay here again.

2 Thank herkio
Martha M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank you very much for your review and your recent stay with us. We at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn are happy to know you found our location, staff and breakfast enjoyable during your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Anaheim area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel was perfectly located across the street from the Disneyland resort entrances. The walk over never took longer than 5-10 minutes and was convenient enough that my husband and I would walk back and forth from the park and the hotel several times a day. The staff was accommodating and even let us park our car in the lot early at 10:00am so we could visit Disneyland and not pay for parking before we checked into the hotel later that afternoon. The room was clean, comfortable, and a good size and the pool and hot tub were nicely kept as well. You can't beat the price (we got a AAA discount) for the location and convenience! Only downside was that there is a fair amount of noise (lots of crying/screaming children), but what can you expect when staying at a hotel across the street from Disneyland?

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for your review and your recent stay with us. We at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn are happy to know you found our location, pool and staff enjoyable during your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Anaheim area.
Santa Rosa, California
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Very pleasantly surprised with this pick. I wanted to stay as close as possible & the Inn certainly qualified. Third floor room with a close elevator was ok. The room was smaller than our neighbors - 2 adult & 3 kids felt pretty cramped. Room was very clean. The continental breakfast was pretty good - lots of choices (eggos instead of the traditional hotel batter-style waffles). Held in a good size room with plenty of seating including outdoor overlooking the tourists. Pool is pretty small. Jacuzzi was nice. Purchased as part of a Disney package. I'd stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Ho44
Thank you very much for your review and your recent stay with us. We at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn are happy to know you found our location and breakfast enjoyable during your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Anaheim area.
Vallejo, California
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This hotel is highly recommended for travelers, especially if you are planning to go to Disneyland. I recently stayed here on July 14-17,2014. I stayed on a third floor room. For a price below $150/night, this hotel is a bargain. I highly recommend it because it is so near to the entrance of Disneyland. It is just across the street from the Main Entrance. It has free parking, which is a bargain in itself in this tourist area. The high speed internet included in the hotel price, is really fast. You can hook up all your ipad, iphone and laptop to the internet connection that they provide. The room contains fridge, microwave and complimentary coffee and tea. The free breakfast is a steal! Breakfast is on the third floor above the reception area. Breakfast includes scrambled and hard boiled eggs, sausage patty and all other carbs (pancakes, cereal, bagel, toast etc.) Milk, coffeee, juice tea are also included. It is a hearty meal. Compared to other hotels, I saved approximately $10 in parking fee, $10 wifi and $35-40 in breakfast because we are a family of 4. The staff are all very courteous. The bed is nice and the pillows are soft. The air conditioner works very well. The bathroom has its own fan, which I like. My only critique are: the microwave sparked when I used it once, which may start a fire and the tub drains slowly. I informed the front desk of both of these complaints. I want to compliment the staff because I felt they were very concerned about my satisfaction. I got a call immediately after I checked into the room, to ask if I find everything okay. The cleaning crew called me if I want the room cleaned, because I was napping in the room in the afternoon and they were not able to clean earlier. Having a hotel so close to the entrance provided me the chance to rest in mid-afternoon, so that I can come back to Disneyland shows at night. As I said, I highly highly recommend this hotel. It was a very pleasant surprise for me. I expected less from a hotel that is in an expensive area.

1 Thank JennaVallejo_CA
Thank you very much for your review and your recent stay with us. We at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn are happy to know you found our location, free wifi, and breakfast enjoyable during your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Anaheim area.
Muskegon, Michigan
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This hotel is literally just across the street from Disneyland Resort. The walk to the gates took less than 5 minutes. The pool wasn't huge, but big enough to provide that mid-day break to cool off and relax before heading back to the park.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent stay and review. We are thrilled to hear you found our location and pool helpful. We hope you think of us on your next trip to the Anaheim area.
Lake Bluff,IL
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed for one night when visiting Disneyland. The location is good for that purpose--about a ten minute walk to the main entrance (including walking along the area where the buses gather). The motel itself is very ordinary, with a small pool area with little charm. But the room was clean and had all the basic requirements. The air conditioning system was older and noisty, but kept the room cool. Front desk staff were helpful.

1 Thank DianeMR
Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn and we are happy to hear you found our location helpful and the rooms clean. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Anaheim area.
Anaheim, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed in the room that was disability accessible. This room was huge. Had two queen beds, very clean. I have stayed at hotels across from Disneyland for years and have NEVER seen a room as nice as this. Well worth it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed the size of your room and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Anaheim area.