“Value for money”

Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn
Ranked #14 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Must stay if you sont intend on traveling to downtown la daily...very close to dysney and good property.. Staff was courteous and very kind. Having a starbucks in the property was a plus.. Washing machine is also present for those who want to wash as they go

Room Tip: Rooms are good big in size low on pocket pinch...close very close to disney land and pool acess to t...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank buntysoni
Martha M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your review however I am unsure if you stayed at our property as we do not have a Starbucks in our hotel.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,379)

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is a hotel I will definitely be returning to for future visits to Disneyland. For the peak time of year, the rates were fair and its just a five minute walk to Disneyland, California Adventure and Downtown Disney. The rooms seem to be newly renovated and I could tell that they take the time to thoroughly clean each room everyday which, when youre staying for any extended period of time, makes all the difference. The beds were really comfortable as well.

The only thing I would have liked to have seen was a fresher breakfast, maybe with healthier options but coming to the States, the standard continental breakfast is usually less than desirable. Luckily there are other options close by including a Dennys and an IHop. La Brea Bakery is another place in downtown Disney I would highly recommend trying. You will also find a Starbucks that recently opened up as well nearby.

The pool was also great. Fresh beach towels were stocked which was much better than having to use the regular hotel room towels.

Overall I am pleased to give an excellant review of this hotel and would highly recommend it to future travellers!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Nancy C

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Anaheim area.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We always stay at this location. Everyone in the lobby are so friendly and helpful. Love that they added the exercise room and breakfast area. So many choices for breakfast now. Eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, hot and cold cereals, donuts, Danish, toast, juices, yogurt and fruit. Housekeeping does a great job, however when we returned to our room to relax at 2:30 in the afternoon the room had not been cleaned yet. We had to sit outside so it could be cleaned. Just a 10 minute walk to Disneyland entrance. A perfect view of Disneyland fireworks right outside our door. (Room 208) Very quiet. Did not hear a lot of noise. Would DEFINITELY stay here again.

2  Thank herkio

Thank you very much for your review and your recent stay with us. We at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn are happy to know you found our location, staff and breakfast enjoyable during your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Anaheim area.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel was perfectly located across the street from the Disneyland resort entrances. The walk over never took longer than 5-10 minutes and was convenient enough that my husband and I would walk back and forth from the park and the hotel several times a day. The staff was accommodating and even let us park our car in the lot early at 10:00am so we could visit Disneyland and not pay for parking before we checked into the hotel later that afternoon. The room was clean, comfortable, and a good size and the pool and hot tub were nicely kept as well. You can't beat the price (we got a AAA discount) for the location and convenience! Only downside was that there is a fair amount of noise (lots of crying/screaming children), but what can you expect when staying at a hotel across the street from Disneyland?

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review and your recent stay with us. We at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn are happy to know you found our location, pool and staff enjoyable during your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Anaheim area.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Very pleasantly surprised with this pick. I wanted to stay as close as possible & the Inn certainly qualified. Third floor room with a close elevator was ok. The room was smaller than our neighbors - 2 adult & 3 kids felt pretty cramped. Room was very clean. The continental breakfast was pretty good - lots of choices (eggos instead of the traditional hotel batter-style waffles). Held in a good size room with plenty of seating including outdoor overlooking the tourists. Pool is pretty small. Jacuzzi was nice. Purchased as part of a Disney package. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ho44

Thank you very much for your review and your recent stay with us. We at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn are happy to know you found our location and breakfast enjoyable during your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Anaheim area.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This hotel is highly recommended for travelers, especially if you are planning to go to Disneyland. I recently stayed here on July 14-17,2014. I stayed on a third floor room. For a price below $150/night, this hotel is a bargain. I highly recommend it because it is so near to the entrance of Disneyland. It is just across the street from the Main Entrance. It has free parking, which is a bargain in itself in this tourist area. The high speed internet included in the hotel price, is really fast. You can hook up all your ipad, iphone and laptop to the internet connection that they provide. The room contains fridge, microwave and complimentary coffee and tea. The free breakfast is a steal! Breakfast is on the third floor above the reception area. Breakfast includes scrambled and hard boiled eggs, sausage patty and all other carbs (pancakes, cereal, bagel, toast etc.) Milk, coffeee, juice tea are also included. It is a hearty meal. Compared to other hotels, I saved approximately $10 in parking fee, $10 wifi and $35-40 in breakfast because we are a family of 4. The staff are all very courteous. The bed is nice and the pillows are soft. The air conditioner works very well. The bathroom has its own fan, which I like. My only critique are: the microwave sparked when I used it once, which may start a fire and the tub drains slowly. I informed the front desk of both of these complaints. I want to compliment the staff because I felt they were very concerned about my satisfaction. I got a call immediately after I checked into the room, to ask if I find everything okay. The cleaning crew called me if I want the room cleaned, because I was napping in the room in the afternoon and they were not able to clean earlier. Having a hotel so close to the entrance provided me the chance to rest in mid-afternoon, so that I can come back to Disneyland shows at night. As I said, I highly highly recommend this hotel. It was a very pleasant surprise for me. I expected less from a hotel that is in an expensive area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank JennaVallejo_CA

Thank you very much for your review and your recent stay with us. We at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn are happy to know you found our location, free wifi, and breakfast enjoyable during your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Anaheim area.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This hotel is literally just across the street from Disneyland Resort. The walk to the gates took less than 5 minutes. The pool wasn't huge, but big enough to provide that mid-day break to cool off and relax before heading back to the park.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent stay and review. We are thrilled to hear you found our location and pool helpful. We hope you think of us on your next trip to the Anaheim area.