I wanted to save money and from the map, it looked like this motel was not far from the Anaheim conference center and it was considerably cheaper than the big hotels next to it. In fact, if you are willing to cross a big avenue in the middle of the block and figure out the cut-through of other hotels' parking lots, it's only about a 10 min. walk, and fortunately the weather was nice. The motel was clean and seemed to have the amenities I needed, including free wifi (which was slow, but... free). Not much in the way of food or nightlife in the immediate neighborhood, but at the end of the day I was ready to conk anyway. They do serve breakfast - choices were not bad, if you don't mind circular scrambled eggs, and they had a waffle maker. Although there's no interior entrance to the rooms, there is an elevator at one end which was great 'cause as usual I had overstuffed the suitcase and it was heavy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the midst of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California near many exciting theme parks, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Raffles Inn & Suites boasts a classic Victorian design along with luxurious accommodations, awesome amenities and a wide array of packages and specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Raffles Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Raffles Inn And Suites Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Anaheim
- Anaheim Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Raffles Inn & Suites Anaheim, California