“Great stay!”

Ranked #44 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
East Wenatchee, Washington, USA
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

The room was very clean as was the whole property. Staff was very nice. Especially the maintenance guy - didn't catch his name. He was friendly and helpful. The breakfast selections were great too. Only problem was the light above the sink didn't work very well and was very dim.

1 Thank ispep51

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 10 December 2012

The only good thing about this hotel is the free breakfast.

When checking in, I wanted to pay cash but was told it would be easier on her if we just paid at check out. That was fine until we saw that our room did not include a safe. She still would not allow us to pay so we had to hide the money for our entire 4 day stay. Terrible customer service.

While they claim that the rooms have been "newly renovated" with brand new carpeting or hardwood floors, our carpet was disgusting. It was stained and our socks were black after walking on it. Our room also smelled terrible the entire length of our stay. There was no way that it had been renovated in the past ten years let alone recently! Old curtains, bedding, decor, just awful. Our bathroom was fairly large but the vanity was so small that we could not keep our toiletries laid out around the sink. The room only had that one small vanity mirror as well so it was impossible to get ready at the same time.

The absolute worst thing about the hotel is the parking. Yes, it is free but there are no where near enough parking spaces for the amount of rooms. Our car was blocked in each night by others which made it extremely difficult when we had to take our daughter to the emergency room at 3 a.m. No hotel should have this type of parking situation, it is extremely dangerous and must be a violation of fire code.

We have stayed at most of the Best Western properties around Disneyland and this is by far, the worst. We chose it to save a few bucks but that was a mistake. The rooms and parking are completely unacceptable. We won't stay here again and absolutely do not recommend it to anyone!

1 Thank Tracy G
Las vegas, nevada
Reviewed 8 December 2012

We stayed over thanksgiving weekend for a family get away. My 83 year old Dad came down on Friday. He was late and I must have called the front desk 4 or more times to see if he arrived. The front desk was so helpful with getting my dad set up in our room and helped with the shuttle. They told me I was not bothering them and I was more than welcome to call to check on my dads arrival. I can't say enough wonderful things about their customer service. Breakfast was good with lots of healthy choices. Our room was very clean. Housekeeping does a great job. Parking and only 1 elevator are the only negatives for this best western. I would stay here again just for the customer service we received and CLEAN rooms. Thanks again to the staff for the help with my Dad.

Room Tip: Just ask for a room not next to the breakfast room. The staff is so kind and helpful.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank 1955mickeyfans
Reviewed 7 December 2012

We left an item in the room and checked out and headed to Disneyland. When we realized it was missing we called to see if we could pick it up on our way home. The man who answered was no help he said we could call in the morning to see if housekeeping had it and then pay to ship it home. They don't have anyone in housekeeping except in the morning? What if a guest needs extra towels or a child has an accident and fresh sheets are needed. Not to mention the fact that we were right there and now have the added expense of shipping. Plus they were not very apologetic about the lack of help they provided us with.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Tkosick
St. George, Utah
Reviewed 6 December 2012

I read some rather lukewarm reviews about this motel and I booked our two rooms with a little trepidation. However, I got a great holiday deal - 4 nights with two queens per room for less than $390 per room - including parking and breakfast - so I decided to do it.

The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful, the rooms were spacious and very clean and they welcomed my service dog without batting an eye.

They provided a very decent and free breakfast - not just cold cereals - oatmeal and pancakes and waffles till 9:30. The rooms come with a refrigerator and microwave and decent free WIFI. There is a pool and hot tub available. It is right on the ART line for a very convenient trip to Disney Land. (Don't bother driving and parking at Disney Land - the bus is way more convenient - and faster - and cheaper)

After scouting many many other motels in the area for our trip to Disney Land, this was by far the best deal. It was so good in fact that I worried about it being a dump. It was not at all. I would stay here in a heartbeat again.

1 Thank Cathy P
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 5 December 2012

Although the breakfast was ok and they did offer to accommodate me and my daughter in a separate room for a low price after we realized the room wasn't fitted for all the people in the family, I would not stay here again. I didn't find it very clean. The floors were not clean everyday (wood floors) so there was a lot of dirt and you could see it in your socks. The bedding was the worst part. The quality of the sheets was very bad. I had to sleep in a bunk bed and the top sheet wasn't long enough or the maid didn't know how to do the bed and left it too short and I could touch the cover with my feet. Closets were very small you couldn't put a suitcase inside so I had to use half if the bathroom and put it there. Some people can live with something like that and I can too but not when I pay $160 a night.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank evg673
BWRI, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Raffles Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 December 2012
Thank you so much for your honest feedback about your experience while staying at our property. I hope you will return and enjoy all of our recent imrpovements to the Hotel. We are thrilled to be completing a $1 million dollar renovation to this very speical Best Westenr property. I'm sure you had a chance to enjoy the new Hot breakfast buffet with waffles, pancakes, eggs, yogurt and more! I hope you also enjoyed the new flat screen TV's in the room and the frig and microwaves as well. This Best Western is the only one to have 2 bedroom 2 bath Family Suites that sleep 8! We want our guests traveling with the entire family to enjoy themselves and save money while they're here. I hope you come back and see all we've done. There's never a good time to renovate here in Anaheim as we're so busy, and there's times when dust and debree' during a period of transformation happens but cleanliness inside your rooms and the Exterior of our Hotel is our top priority! I'm glad to say we are completed and ready to go! I look forward to seeing you back and exceeding your expectations! All my Best for a Magical Holdiay Season!
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 28 November 2012

A little farther walk but worth it for the saving. We had a total of 17 and we stayed 5 day and 4 nights. The breakfast was great. The gal in there was quick to refill items and kept it nice & clean. The housekeepers were not as friendly. Every morning they were upset when they had to move their carts so we could pass with strollers. Glad that was the only interaction with them. Rooms were kept clean and stocked.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family