First let me say that the review of the last 2 people were right on about what is in the continental breakfast and what the room looks like. The breakfast was great with many options but after the 4th day you will want to eat at denny's or on mainstreet at the Carnation for mickey waffles! We also had the kids suite....first room has 2 queen beds which were very comfortable along with a bathroom/closet area. In our room there was a solid door that went into the kids room with bunkbeds and a pull out couch and also a bathrrom/closet area. Bunkbeds were comfortable, kids didn't complain but the pull out couch had a miserable mattress if you could call it that. Thank goodness we had 2 small kids sleeping on it so they didn't sink down.
ok, let's get to the parking....free parking at the hotel was great but they are very narrow spots and it is a small lot and gets full by 11pm. People were double parking in back of other cars so you hoped they were gone in the morning when you were ready to leave.......Let me tell you what else we found out.....parking at Disneyland has changed due to the building of California Adventures. They now have several parking lots surrounding disneyland that you pay $14 a day to park in and then they bus you over to the entrance of disneyland. The Toy Story parking lot happens to be RIGHT NEXT DOOR to the best western raffles inn!! after the first day of paying to park next door to the hotel we thought it was ridiculous. We had my hubby drive us to disney and drop us off, then he drove back to park in the hotel parking lot and walked over to disneyland himself. When we were done for the day at Disneyland.....we just hopped on the Toy Story parking bus that Disney provides, it took us to the toy story parking lot (get off at Woody) and we walked right next door to our hotel. It saved us the $14 per day parking and it saved our kids legs at night not having to walk all the way back to the hotel from disneyland. It is literally right next door.
We had a good stay at this hotel.....I was worried because there was a couple of comments about cockroaches but believe me, the room was very clean and exactly what you see in the pictures. They must have redone the rooms after that person stayed or maybe because they went in the summer???? not sure but our room didn't have any bugs and we were very happy with it. - also you can use the computer with internet in the lobby for free. another tip - there is a store across from the lobby that sells .99 cent waters....buy a couple to take into disneyland because in the park it is $2.79 and you will save some money. ....going to downtown disney? Parking at downtown disney is free for 3hrs and if you get your parking ticket validated by a restaurant there then you get another 2hrs for free!!! VERY SMALL POOL too.....but it worked and the kids had fun. Have a great vacation - we sure did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the midst of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California near many exciting theme parks, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Raffles Inn & Suites boasts a classic Victorian design along with luxurious accommodations, awesome amenities and a wide array of packages and specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Raffles Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Raffles Inn And Suites Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Anaheim
- Anaheim Best Western
- Best Western Plus Raffles Inn & Suites Anaheim, California