“Walking distance to Disneyland!”

Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn
Ranked #26 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting the Anaheim area to go to Disney. We parked our car while there and were able to walk everywhere (parks,restaurants, shopping, etc). The desk clerk Justin, was amazingly helpful and friendly. We felt like we were in small town USA not a suburb of LA.This is a great option for anyone going to the Disneyland/California Adventure Parks. Friendly staff, comfy beds, great pools, and more!

2  Thank BCHockeymama
mrkukusa, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2012

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. We are within walking distance to a lot of shopping and eatery. Only about 10-15 min. walk to Downtown Disney and the Anaheim Garden Walk. I will definitely let Justin know what a great he is doing. We hope to see you guys again soon!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn

Reviewed 11 August 2012

We loved this hotel! The rooms were comfy and spacious with a fridge to keep our drinks. The TV had lots of channels which was good and the room was always very clean!
The hotel was only a short walk away from the hotel, which was really nice, as the area around this hotel and disney is lovely. Everywhere is clean and well lit, which some fairy lights on the trees on the walk down to the parks.
The breakfast was good. I don't know why everyone complains! There was enough food there for everyone: cereal, toast, pancakes, fruit, eggs and even donuts! Breakfast was a bit chaotic and there was not much seating so we brought it back up into our room which was fine.
Parking your car is okay, but as the car park is shared with the coco's restaurant (next door) guests, its very busy (also because it was the summer holidays and the hotel was packed), but the reception let us park the car in the employees parking, which was nice of them. If you want to get a space outside your room, re-park your car in the morning (that is, if you're not going out), when they'll be loads of spaces available.
The staff were great, but some of the maids were not very helpful. We asked if we could have a key to get back into the room after we'd checked out, as we'd left something behind (we thought the maid must have a key as she had just been cleaning the rooms around ours) and she just said no and walked away. We then went to reception where they gave us a key.
The Pool was lovely and quiet, with 2 good sized pools and lots of places to sit round about.
Overall we loved this holiday and would recommend it to anyone!

Room Tip: The toilets are really loud and scary when they flush, so be prepared!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Samantha H
mrkukusa, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2012

Let me start by thanking you for your review. We appreciate your business. I’m very happy to hear that you had a great time here with us and that you were able to enjoy the breakfast. Thank you for coming to the front desk to assist you with a room key. It’s great to be able to enjoy the beautiful pools after a long day at the theme parks. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2012

I spent 6 nights here with my fiancé. Checking in was very fast and efficient. The customer service was pretty good. Beds were comfortable. The microwave and fridge was awesome as my fiancé and I just went to the grocery store and stored our own food. The showers always had hot water. It was a quick 15 min walk to Disneyland main gates and a 15 min walk to Anaheim garden walk. The continental breakfast was efficient enough. My only issue was the wifi connection was crappy at best. If you actually got connected to the internet it was slow and kicked you off within a few minutes. I think I had better wifi in small remote towns in Asia. However, I didn't come to Southern California to surf the net. So overall, this was very good and met the expectations and then some of a budget hotel.

1  Thank Canadian_Goofy

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. I will let the staff know what a great job they are doing. It is a short walk to the main entrance of the parks and to the Anaheim Garden Walk. I hope that we had been notified if there was an issue with the WIFI. We could have looked at it and see if there was something going on. We are glad to assist when help is needed. We hope to see you guys soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2012 via mobile

Thank you for making our trip to Disneyland comfortable and relaxing. We loved the pool area, the breakfast met our needs, with cereal, fresh fruit, toast and bagels. We enjoyed the pies at Coco's next door. I gave up on the wifi at night, but it did work alright during the day. Justin is a great asset to your business we enjoyed dealing with him.

1  Thank VancouverJohnnie
mrkukusa, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Let me start by thanking you for your review. We appreciate your business. I will let Justin know what a great job he is doing. I will definitely have the tech check on the WIFI. If we had known about the issue we could have taken care of it. Thank you once again. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2012

I stayed at this hotel July 2012. Our stay was fantastic and the staff was very helpful especially BROOKLYN. The breakfast was good and rooms are very clean.although my favorite was the pools!!! The jacuzzi was amazing:) my other favorite part was the short walk to the theme park cuz its really close by.
There is also a shuttle to take you and it's a very ok price as well:) awesome hotel will stay again and again!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Marivee101

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. I will let Brooklyn know what a great job he is doing. That’s great that you did get to enjoy the pools and spa. It sounds you had a fabulous time here. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2012

Stayed five nights in a clean room with comfy beds. Sadly Maids did not speak or understand English so any communications were impossible. Even simple requests like "Please vacuum the room today" were not understood but she did vacuum. Internet worked intermittently. There are over 200 rooms so demand in the evening was hign and it slowed to a crawl or dropped you. Better than some Best Western's.

Front desk was always helpful and attentive. Office had two or three computers for guests to use and that helped to stay up with internet business that could not be carried on from the third floor (rm 310) due to dropped connections.
About a 20 minute walk to the theme park gates or a 12 minute bus ride on the public bus. $1.00 seniors/kids and $3 all others. Bus stops in front of hotel every 20 minutes or so.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank scienceguy2001
mrkukusa, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. I will make sure I speak to our WIFI tech to find out what is going on with the connections. I will let the front desk to keep up the great job. I’m sorry that you weren’t able to communicate with the housekeeper regarding your room. I hope the housekeeper would have called us at the desk to find out what was being requested. I’m glad that she did do what was requested. We hope to see you guys again!

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I was going on line to reserve a room for the night of august 2 some how there's something wrong with the Internet so I decided to there to see if I can reserve a room since its always busy for the summer time when I got there Justin was really really really friendly, nice, and profession eventhough he was by himself and there were 4 people ahead of me I never seen someone like Justin so calm and telling the customer thanks for being patient waiting in line I'll be with you as soon as possible. Best western never disappoint me the hotel is always clean and that's the only hotel I would stay at Anaheim I wouldn't stay any where else

1  Thank Jennha8
mrkukusa, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Thank you once again for being patient while waiting in line. We will make sure we always have staff members to help the front desk so this doesn’t happen again. We are glad that we are the hotel of your choice. We hope to see you soon!