“Visit was OK, will stay again - ??”

Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn
Ranked #23 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Roy, Utah
“Visit was OK, will stay again - ??”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We checked in on Nomvember 5th. The gentleman that helped us, was very nice and was able to move our room over to the pool side. The room was clean and stocked. Since we were there for 10 nights, it seems that housekeeping preferred not to wipe items off to much. That was ok, room for the most part was cleaned. The breakfast room was nicely remodeled. There was quite a bit a room and we did not have to sit outside. Over the weekend that we were there, it was extremly busy and they ran out of items like fruit. It was a good breakfast. I was told that the fitness center will be put in hopefully by next summer. I was a bit disappointed that it was no longer there. Going to Garden Walk was a hard thing to do, so we just fore went the exercising while on vacation. The wifi was a bit slow, but I was able to check my email's and that is all I needed it for, so it was fine. My only problem was, I noticed that a prepaid parking slip for Universal went missing. At first, I thought it had to be in the file somewhere, but it was not. I had prepaid the $20, so we wouldn't have issues when we went and it would be a quick stop. Also, I had bought some little presents for a daughter and friend and when I got home, they were not in the bag that everything was placed in. So, we unpacked everything and they just werent there. Don't know how they walked away from my room. I am debating on staying again next year. I am quite torn as I have really liked it here, this was my 3rd year there. But, with missing items, it's hard to say,.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank dcraythorn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

If you need a place to crash when going to Disneyland you can't beat the price, distance to Disney (3 min via shuttle), and the fact they remolded the rooms so its modern. Excellent score is for value, think of it like good value like Toyota and Honda it isn't like Excellent like refinement & luxury like Mercedes, If you want that you can stay at California Adventure hotel and pay $550 a night or more.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

3 Thank Frederick C
Auckland
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Was in Garden Grove for a wedding so thought I'd stay a few extra days to go to Disneyland. The hotel was great. In walking distance to Disneyland. Or for $5usd you can catch the ART? bus which is an all day pass. You can use the pass to take connecting bus to Orange Outlet stores. It stops outside Disneyland. The rooms were very clean. Breakfast was wonderful. The restaurant Cocos next door has great salads and pies. Portions were huge. There is a coin laundry on the premises which was very useful.
Brooklyn one of the Concierge was very helpful as were all the front line staff.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We had a nice room. Pool and spa facilities were great and breakfast included many different options. Very close to Disneyland. Advertised free wifi however it only worked on the balconies and not in the rooms themselves. Unfortunately when we enquired about this with the hotel staff, they were not very friendly. I would avoid if wifi is crucial to you, otherwise all other aspects of the hotel were good.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Very clean, third time we stayed here. We have always enjoyed our stay! Very friendly staff! Recommend staying here, the hot tub was perfect, pool was exactly at proper levels of chemical levels. I work in the industry and that is one thing I always am aware of.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tltfe84
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I came back here as the first time I stayed here it had legit the most comfortable beds ever and it still did when I returned. I stayed here back in 2010 and returned in Aug 2013. We got in, about 9am but our room was ready, we got there but it hadn't been cleaned. We went and informed the staff and it was just a mistake they then offered my friend and I an upgrade but we declined it as we were just there for the night. The breakfast here is sooooo good and the staff, oh my goodness I wish I could multiply them and move them to Australia with me :) The first time I stayed here the staff were so helpful and just lovely and nothing changed the second time. I wish I remembered all their names so I could thank them personally. But if you worked on Aug 21 2013.. thank you :)
When / If I return to Anaheim to go to Disneyland, I will return to this hotel and I suggest it to all my friends who go to Disneyland or just for a stop over.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
San Francisco, United States
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Up to par with most of the good motels around Disneyland. Walking Distance to the main entrance. A great option of you want to stay at the Disneyland Hotels but can't afford it. It's the closest place close to them.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo