“Internet Does Not Work”

Ranked #25 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Phoenix, United States
“Internet Does Not Work”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Stayed three nights for a convention. Booked this place because of complimentary wifi which was needed to deal with customers at convention. Wifi inop throughout stay. Nothing but excuses from staff. Unacceptable. Place is very clean but dated. Caters to the Disneyland crowd for sure. Thought parking was complimentary but found out it was not. Next time I'll stay someplace nicer and away from Disneyland. I'll drive to convention center if I have to.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

StovallsManager, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Thank you for your review. We are about a 5 minute walk to the Anaheim Convention Center. We understand that the wifi is very important. The fiber was cut in a different location and unfortunately we were affected by it. We tried for the company to get it up as soon as possible but it took longer than expected. We hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you with legendary service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (318)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
huntsville, United States
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Room was dirty, toilet did not flush, internet was down, very expensive for the actual accommodations, and front desk failed to call in my cab as I requested the day before, and nearly missed my flight home. Would not recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Laura R
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. We hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you with legendary service.
san diego
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The staff are great. The breakfast room is larger but didn't think the items were as good. The front desk has been remodeled. It's ok but I think it had a warmer feel prior. The beds are comfy. Can't beat the location. Easy to the freeway. Short walk to Disney if that's your destination

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. We hope that you come and visit us again soon.
california
Reviewed 27 February 2014

stayed here for 2 nights for disneyland. Hotel was in an excellent location with just a 15min walk to Disneyland. Even closer to Downtown Disney where we ate & shopped. The room was clean, beds were comfortable, and the hot breakfast was very good with many hot & cold foods to choose from. Ate dinner at Coco's Restaurant next door which was very reasonably priced & good instead of those high cost Disney meals. I'll definitely come back here again!

1 Thank augie5358
Thank you for your review. We are about a 10-15 minute walk to the parks through Downtown Disney. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast. We hope to see you guys again.
Dayton, Oregon
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My family and I decided to stay here the last night of our Disneyland vacation. We have always stayed at Best Western as it is a good value for what you get, i.e. breakfast, clean rooms and friendly staff. Oh but not at this Best Western establishment, they have their own category for hotels now. This location is so bad I don't even know where to begin........upon check in at 10pm at night the girl behind the desk was busy doing nothing but made me wait until she was done with whatever she was not doing, then she did not explain the parking situation and that the parking ticket she gave me was needed to be able to exit the lot, she told me where my room was at (which was not were she said it was), they have no luggage carts to help you with your bags. Now on to the room, this will be fun for you to read. Upon entering the room the smell that exited was so bad, very musty and damp smelling, the carpet was old and very dirty, the rust orange walls did not help make the room "look modern". Why do hotels paint rooms that gross color thinking it looks modern? It only hides stains and spots they can't get off the wall, we all know it. The temperature in the room was around 85 degrees so I turned on the A/C unit and that smell was even more wonderful. Upon check out in the morning time I went to the lobby and walked up to the desk. The girl behind the desk did not even greet me or ask how my stay was. I told her that I was checking out of room 3120 and then she walked over to the printer, grabbed my bill and said, "sign here". That was it, nothing else. The customer service, if you want to call it that is so pitfull and unprofessional I don't even know how this place is even still in business. I only wish that I had read the reviews of this place before making my reservation. I hope that my stay will help you to find a great place for you family vacation. Happy hunting but keep looking.

1 Thank Macmommyx2
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. We do hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you with legendary service.
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have stayed at Stovall's Best Western Inn many times throughout the years as I attend trade shows at the Anaheim Convention Center. The rooms are well appointed with a microwave, refrigerator and plenty of room to spread my computer and work materials. The beds are VERY comfortable and as a rule the rooms are quiet. As with most Best Western Plus lodgings, there is a generous complementary breakfast buffet in the morning and in room coffee. If you want a sit down meal, there is a Coco's directly adjacent to the property and many other options within a block. In this particular case, the proximity to the convention center is about a close as the big hotels that cost 2 to 3 times as much a night and if you are like me, It is far enough away to escape the lobby crowds etc... I will continue to stay there anytime I visit the area for work or play.

Room Tip: I have found that pretty much all of the rooms are quiet and comparable. I like the third floor roo...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Thom C
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Very happy to hear that you have been staying at the Stovall’s Inn for many years. We are about a 5 minute to the Anaheim Convention Center. We have room service with Coco’s restaurant which is located next door. We hope to see you soon!
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 25 February 2014

No internet was available during our stay. No explanation made for why it was out or when it would be functioning. We needed to work for a few hours a day while on vacation, and this was impossible. Staff was unhelpful and had to explain over and over we couldn't get a strong enough signal to log in to their system, they kept giving us the password and telling us we had to log in to access the WIFI. That's great, if I have a signal that I can log in to! Caused work disruptions which dimmed the quality of our vacation.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

StovallsManager, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We believe that we have fixed out problem. We had to replace some antennas that were somehow damaged. We hope that you come back and visit us again.