Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn
Ranked #24 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This Best Western has the best location, a super-friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, microwaves & refrigerators in every room. They have clean and inviting hot tub/pools. The breakfast selection and times are perfect. Having breakfast on site makes this location well worth the money spent on the rooms (which are already a great value). We have stayed at 5 different hotels (including the Disneyland resorts) and we would recommend the Stovall's Inn location over the rest. Excellent value and service. Thank you, Stovall Inn staff for making our vacation so wonderful!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Angela M
StovallsManager, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the great comments! We are happy to hear that you loved our breakfast. All of our rooms include microwaves and fridges, hair dryers, coffee makers and iron/boards. Hope to see you soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,675)

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Someone try to break in to our room while we were watching TV. Hotel staff seemed unconcerned and only gave us new keys. We paid for parking and we had to search for hours for a space. They apparently sell more parking than is available.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. If you ever have a problem finding a parking spot, please ask the front desk to assist. We can have someone go help immediately.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Very convenient location to the convention center. The room rate is very reasonable for what is offered. Excellent Beds, Free Internet Access and complimentary breakfast. The parking rate for overnight guest is also reasonable. Overall it is a very good deal

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
StovallsManager, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. We are about a 5 minute walk to the Anaheim Convention Center. We hope to see you guys soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The Stovall's inn , Clean, Nice staff , Great location. Great value. For area and genral rates of other like hotel I would suggest checking this place out. The 2 pools are also very well kept and cleaned daily.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. We are glad that you were able to enjoy our pools. Our gardeners and maintenance staff take pride in keeping the property looking clean. Hope to see you guys soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I've stayed here each year when I attend an Expo at the Convention Center each March. I love this place as the staff is friendly, helpful and responsive. The rooms are decorated nicely in dark colors which provides a restful environment. It is a step above an average Best Western and designed to serve the needs of the business community. I was upset that I could not access the internet during my two night stay. I was told that they realized they need a stronger feed. This caused me some stress as I only brought my iPhone and could not use it most of the time. Otherwise, the rooms are very clean. I do not ever eat breakfast as I don't care to consume any of the foods provided. I eat super healthy and find the breakfast buffet to be sub-standard in quality although it would probably appeal to many. I do like that I get a discount for being part of the expo and that I am given three day parking for a low rate. Since day parking during this expo is $30, it is a great deal. I will return next year.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I will make sure and tell the staff to keep up their great work. We are about a 5 minute walk to the Anaheim Convention Center. We hope to see you guys again.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We generally stay here with a military voucher and find the hotel clean and well within walking distance of Disney. The lobby has been remodeled with three counters available. I think this enhances the check-in because you don't have everyone hanging on the counter waiting. The breakfast was decent and hot, lots of bacon, donuts, cereal, "eggs", waffles, and yogurt. I recommend bringing the tray from the room and bringing back food for the kids. It's easier.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dianec900

We appreciate your business. We are very happy to have Military families stay with us. We do offer a voucher program through their base. If you are not sure you can always call the hotel and we can help with any questions. Our breakfast is large enough and has different options for our guests to choose from. We are about 10-15 minute walk to the Disneyland and California Adventure through Downtown Disney. We hope to see you guys again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel during the Natural Products Expo West. I was so thoroughly impressed by the friendly, helpful and humble staff; the clean hotel grounds and spotless rooms; and efficiency of service. I can't say enough about how clean and comfortable my room was. It was well stocked with everything I needed, and I could tell the hotel recently upgraded fixtures etc because things looked new and shiny. Overall I greatly recommend this hotel if you're looking for something simple and clean with nice people. Plus there's a Denny's right next door for late night grub.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your business. I heard that this year’s Natural Products Expo West was larger than last year. We are about a 5 minute walk to the Anaheim Convention Center. I will make sure and tell the staff to keep up the great work that they are doing. We hope to see you guys again.