“Close to Disneyland”

Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn
Ranked #24 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 31 May 2014

the only few complains I have about this hotel are, the AC in the rooms are noisy, house keeping needs to check under the beds better & the WiFi needs to be upgraded. The breakfast they offer is fine for your basic breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank cwrona55
StovallsManager, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. I will make sure and share this review with the staff. We hope that when visiting the Anaheim are you come to the Stovall’s Inn for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stayed here for a whole week at the end of May so my family and I could have a close hotel to Disneyland. We really enjoyed our stay at the Stovall's Inn. We were on the second floor and the room was really nice. We have a one year old so having a hotel within walking distance to Disneyland was a must for us and this hotel worked just fine. It is a 10 minute walk to Downtown Disney and a 15 minute walk to the entrance of Disneyland itself. The rooms are obviously newly renovated and are really nice. The whole time we were there the first floor was being renovated with new carpet and everything. There was one day in which they were renovating the room below us and it got really loud with hammering and stuff being moved but luckily we weren't in the room much during the day so it wasn't a big issue. They have two swimming pools and hot tubs which were really nice and there breakfast is ok. The only recommendation I have when staying at this hotel is to request a room on the south side of the hotel as we were on the north side right by the busy road and the first night we were there we could hear everything going on down on the street including three police sirens which woke us up. I know this is not the hotels fault but when I stay here next that is what I will request for a better nights sleep. This is a great hotel!

Room Tip: Request room on south side of hotel away from noisy street.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for business. We appreciate your business. We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time while staying with us. We are changing the carpet on all the rooms. We apologize if it got a little noisy. We are working as fast as we can to finish this project. We hope that you come and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We always choose to stay at the Best Western as their price is good, we picked this BW Stovall's Inn because it is close to the Disneyland. Walking distance and easy access to the park. We spent a night browsing and shopping at the Disneyland downtown, it was fun. This hotel is like a motel style, room was clean but it seems a bit outdated. We requested a high floor and facing to the park, you saw the fireworks at night. Friendly staff, fast check in & out. Free breakfast, nothing special but at least all you can eat. We only stayed there for one night before going to the cruise next day. I recommend this hotel if you only need a clean place to stay and their price is good.

Room Tip: request a high floor that facing to the Disneyland park
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HappyKum
StovallsManager, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. We are about a 10-15 minute walk to Disney through Downtown Disney. Every morning we offer a complete breakfast to all of our guests. See you again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Walking distance to all that is Disney. Close to the Angel's Stadium. Reasonable price. Good service. Clean. No reason to shell out a bunch of money for a room we only sleep and shower in. This is my 2nd review of this property over a few years and we'll stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
StovallsManager, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We are about a 10-15 minute walk to the Disneyland parks through Downtown Disney. Hope to see you guys again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is close to Disneyland and closer to Downtown Disney. The staff are both friendly and helpful. Many eating places close by. Highlight was being able to stand on balcony and watch fireworks from Disneyland Sunday night

Room Tip: Ask for third floor room with view of Disneyland - there are lifts
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stevo5

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. I will make sure and tell the staff to keep up the great job that they are doing. Yes, you can stand outside your room by the pool and see the fireworks. It’s a beautiful site. Come and visit us again!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We needed a place to stay in Anaheim for a sports tournament at American Sports Center. Excellent choice. I would definitely stay here again. After a long day this is just what we needed. Comfy beds, little fridge to store all our refreshments. It had everything we needed. Chairs and table so I could do paperwork. Nice size t.v. Perfect all around.

Three things to keep in mind. The shower. Had to call for assistance - pull the knob out first then turn. (It's been a long time since I've had to call about something like that.) Check in. When they say 3:00 p.m., they mean 3:00 p.m. A bit of a bummer, but manageable. Wi-Fi. A bit spotty, but free so I was willing to put up with it.

All in all, I think it's a good choice for anyone coming to Anaheim.

Room Tip: We had a first floor room, which was fine. But if you're a light sleeper get a higher floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jen K
StovallsManager, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Very happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself while staying with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We purchased a 4 day stay with a military voucher. I checked online prior to purchasing and this hotel had good reviews. It was also the only one with a continental breakfast. Upon entering the hotel room I noticed the carpet was full of stains. After removing my shoes and walking barefoot, from the door to the bathroom, I noticed that my feet were filthy from the floor. Not a hotel I want my 1 year old and 3 year old walking on barefoot. I will not be staying at this hotel again. In addition to the disgusting floor the bed was very lumpy and uncomfortable. Save your money and stay elsewhere. I will not be staying at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Nicole K
StovallsManager, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. At this moment we are changing the carpet in all the rooms. We hope to see you guys again here soon!