We stayed at this hotel for 8 nights whilst on our honeymoon. We spent 3 days in Disneyland and 1 in California Adventure. This hotel is within walking distance of the parks and Downtown Disney.
Our room was very spacious, very clean and very comfortable. We were at the end of a row of room and by the stairs for the second floor. The only downside to this was that we did have a lot of noisy passing traffic but we soon got used to this. Our room was well equipped with refrigerator, microwave, iron etc. There is plenty of car parking, which again, is free to hotel guests. The swimming pool looked very nice, however I only made it for a dip in the hot tub.
A massive bonus was that the hotel provided free Wi-Fi. One of my biggest pet-peeves is hotels charging guests for Wi-Fi. Although it was a bit slow and temperamental at times it was still free.
The hotel is a short drive from Knotts Berry Farm but beware if you are planning to go into Hollywood or LA... traffic on the Freeway is horrendous at any time of the day - it took us nearly 3 hours to go 30 miles!
If your trip is primarily for Disney, then I highly recommend this hotel, I would certainly look to stay here again if and when we returned.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Pavilions Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Hotel Pavilions
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western Pavilions Anaheim
- Anaheim Best Western
- Best Western Plus Pavilions Anaheim, California