I chose this place as my base for my 4 day visit to Disneyland. First things first, all the front desk staff were amazing! Super friendly, up for a chat and always happy to help. Genuinely nice people. Another pro is that the ART shuttle to Disneyland is right outside and you can buy your ticket from the front desk - $12 for 3 day pass. They also provide luggage storage which was really helpful for me. There is a Denny's across the driveway as well. The only minor downside is that if you don't have a car it can be a bit of walk to get good food if you don't want Denny's or pizza around the corner. Though there was a convenience store for snacks and ATM. Overall, great experience! I just usually ate around Disneyland or in Downtown Disney before going back to the hotel. Again, big mention to the front desk staff! The best I've encountered in my trip across the USA so far.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotelopia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Pavilions Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Hotel Pavilions
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western Pavilions Anaheim
- Anaheim Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions Anaheim, California