Brookhurst Plaza Inn
US$140
US$130
US$97
  • Pool
Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$171
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$108
Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$680
US$609
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$245
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2011

My wife and I took our 4 year old grand daughter to Disneyland and Medieval Times and stayed at the Brookhurst. The bathroom pocket door was broken and you could not close it. The toilet seat was broken, the faucet had black electrical tape holding the sink stopper rod, and the bathroom cabinets were broken and rotting. The tub was dirty and we did not allow our grandaughter sit down on the tub. We complained and they said they would fix it the first day while we were gone. We returned late and nothing was taken care of. They were polite and promised to fix it for our return stay. We will not come back. Also by the way, we learned there was a strip joint just south of there and strippers hanging out in the parking lot of the hotel.

Other than that, we learned and will just have to look better or pay more. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VisaliaFrank
Reviewed 15 November 2010

I took my family to Disneyland and stayed at Brookhurst Plaza Inn. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised with the great service and nice clean rooms. I chose this place because they had a great package deal that included tickets to Disneyland for cheaper than I saw anywhere else. I will definitely return here in the future.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2010

My Wife and I spent 4 days at this hotel while we toured the area, Disney,Universal,Crystal Cathedral etc. and we were very happy with the room, the service especially the friendly staff at the counter, all were very helpful and looked after any needs pronto. we bought all our tickets from the hotel and all directions given on how to get there was very accurate. The continental breakfast and 24hr coffee and tea were an added bonus. The room was serviced everyday when we were out and all was clean and tidy with our bags put aside. My wife used the laundry facilities and other than a missing package of tide, all was well. we would definatly use this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2010

We stayed with our group of hockey players, family and friends. The staff and hotel suited us and our needs EXTREMELY well. The rooms are clean/comfortable and the location is easy walking to restaurants and stores. Also close too Disney (5-10 min.drive) but away from the "high priced" mayhem. We have stayed at many other hotels, but have never had such a caring and accomodating staff as Kelly and James.
It really was ideal for us and our group. If we go back, either for a family vacation or as a group, we would definitely stay at the Brookhurst again!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2010

Kelly and James were excellent hosts, went above and beyond to accomodate us at all times. Our whole hockey team, parents and kids, were totally happy with the Brookhurst Plaza Inn and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2010