“What a dump!”

Days Inn & Suites Anaheim at Disneyland Park
Ranked #75 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Mission
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The pictures are photoshopped.
Breakfast is terrible and not edible.
Dirty and full of bugs.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Salt Lake City
Reviewed 7 October 2013

If we hadn't prepaid for our five nights in this hotel we would have checked out and gone someplace else. What was wrong with it? Oh, where do I begin! The plaster was coming off the walls in several places, for one thing. Everything in the room looked old. The refrigerator froze a bottle of milk and a bottle of water solid and I was lucky it didn't freeze and ruin my insulin. We asked the man at the front desk to have the refrigerator looked at and fixed or replaced since I could not take the chance of having my very expensive insulin freeze. The next morning nothing had changed. The manager said that it had been checked off as being fixed but it was obvious that no one had touched it. The refrigerator was still on its highest setting and we didn't know how to change it, and neither had they even tried. We had to keep my insulin in the office refrigerator and make extra trips there morning and night to use my insulin. (The office was old and dingy.)
The sheets came off the side of the bed and when I pulled them back to tuck them in again, there was a huge rip in the mattress, exposing the springs and everything else that a mattress has inside of it. The mattress was old and sunk down in the middle.
The carpet was old and stained. The dresser drawers had one with the handles missing and one wouldn't pull out at all. The television was the bulky old kind that was outdated years ago.
One morning we saw the 'gardener' using vise grips and a hack saw to trim the palm trees!
For the price we paid we expected a nicer, cleaner hotel but it was a dive. The only good thing I can say about it was that the towels and complimentary shampoo, lotion, etc. were restocked daily.
I would never stay here again. I thought I was getting something better after reading some of the reviews and the price, but it was definitely the lowest part of our vacation to Disneyland. I hope this review has been detailed enough to scare other unsuspecting travelers away.

Room Tip: If anyone in your party has difficulty climbing stairs, ask for a first level room. The stairs were...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Fremont
Reviewed 2 October 2013

the price I paid I thought it was going to be a dive. it was clean big and great service. Also great location free shuttle to Disneyland would deffinatly stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family