“Great location and reasonably priced”

Anaheim Del Sol Inn
Ranked #57 of 117 Hotels in Anaheim
Folsom, California
“Great location and reasonably priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

Location is great...right across the street from the Maingate. Great if you have small children!Rooms are large, everything in our room was clean and well maintained. Just note that the beds we had were very firm. And the walls are very thin! You can hear your neighbors in the next room. I wear earplugs at any hotel/motel I stay at so this didn't bother me as much.

Gentleman at the front desk was very nice.

Biggest complaint is for the parents who let their kids run up and down the hallways upstairs! This gets very loud! It would be great it if front desk would put up signs and ask that parents not have their children running around up there!

Room Tip: No elevator to second floor
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

The best part of this hotel is the location. It cannot be beat & for that reason only I'd stay here again. Was greeted by a younger guy of Asian appearance in reception room wasn't ready but he guaranteed it would be bottom floor as needed, and there was a muck up with check out dates (del sol error) and he said it would be fixed up. I come back and not only did he not get a bottom floor room he didn't bother fixing the error either. Thankfully the new guy that served me did but don't bother tipping the other guy he won't do his job.
Room itself was fine only problem was the noise. A toddler upstairs walking felt like Tyrannosaurus rex up there.

Yes breakfast is average but I'm happy with cereal so I felt it was fine. I didn't like the fact the cleaners left your doors open for upto an hour whilst doing other rooms. I was in the pool and the ones near the pool were open. I'm glad I hide my expensive things in the safe.

The Denny's in front isn't great food or service but I hop 2 doors down was great

• Stayed May 2013
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

Absolutely wonderful location right at Maingate, could not have been better. Rooms are large and clean, everything works and is well maintained. Not luxury but very comfortable and a great place to stay at a very reasonable price.

Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

We stayed at Del Sol Inn for two nights in early May. We chose this place as it was close to Disneyland Park (just across the road) and well priced. It was excellent value for money. The room was tucked away in the corner on the upper level so was relatively quiet although did not get a lot of natural light. Complimentary breakfast of toast, cornflakes, muffins and donuts, tea & coffee and orange juice was available for those who required it.This was included in the price.
We found this an ideal short stop over place that was reasonably priced.The only comment we would make is the bunks in the room were quite short so for a teenager who is 6ft or more they will find it quite small

1 Thank Kiwigolfer2011
Bakersfield, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is a nice, clean, quite place. the staff was very helpful and friendly. the location is great! both parks are such a short distance. for the price and the location we will be going back to stay again. the rooms were spacious and clean.

Gilbert, AZ
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

I chose this hotel because it is directly across the street from Disneyland, one of the five or so closest hotels there is to the entry gates, and it was one of the cheapest rooms available. But it was a hard lesson of you get what you pay for. I could literally hear my neighbors conversations, and when they came up to their room at around 1am their footsteps echoed under the door. I was fully awake until I could get tired enough to tune them out again, thank goodness my daughter didn't wake up! I could hear everything! The TV, the shower, their laughter, it was AWFUL. Also, the free continental breakfast was at least a few minutes late every day, the latest being almost 15min. Not helpful when you're trying to get into Disneyland when it opens. And finally, when I complained about the breakfast, the woman at the desk had the nerve to be rude about it. This is the first hotel in the Anaheim area out of 4 trips that I would NEVER stay at again.

Room Tip: Never accept the room right above the office!
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank lmwhitak
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

We stayed in Mid March. 3 nights The location couldn’t be beat as it really is across street from Disney. We had room 211 and 210 for 5 adults and 4 kids ( 4 to 11yrs) Our reception was gracious. The room was very pleasant. Clean fresh. two firm queens extra pillows. Ample towels . Just a few steps from pool which kids loved. Breakfast was fine for a bit of coffee and toast. Cereal for the kids. Denny’s is in front of Del Sol and IHOP is two driveways down. Staff was best we have encountered staying around Disney. And the towel elephant was the best.
We really did enjoy our stay and believe we have found our hotel of choice for its value, location and cleanliness.

Room Tip: 211 & 210 -ground floor -far enough away from stairs and pool to be quiet. If wireless is choppy...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family