Anaheim Del Sol Inn
US$133
US$130
US$97
  • Pool
Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$171
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$108
Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$637
US$609
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$245
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streettoaster wafflesbunk bedscontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsparking attendantparking lotbread for toastsmall hotelparking is tightdisneyland entrancelocation is greatapples and orangesdoughnutscan't beat the locationpool and hot tubmain entrance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed here 4 nights with my family, booked the kids suite with bunk beds. Found the room spacious and clean and the grounds clean as well. The pool was well maintained and they even provided guest towels. Did not like the bed, found it uncomfortable and my teens felt the there was a lack of outlets for electronic devices. Loved the proximity to the Parks and restaurants. Did not care for the breakfast, feel that they should add a waffle maker or some other protein. The walls were thin and could here both the upstairs and side neighbors, not bad if they actually sleep at a decent time.

Room Tip: Stay close to the pool for easy access.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We have stayed here many times, it is so conveniently located across the street from the park. Its great for families with kids, we were able to leave the park just walk across the street to our room and let the kids swim or rest until we go back to the park a few hours later. The pool area, rooms and property is alway clean. The price is unbeatable, I have stayed at just about every hotel on Harbor located directly across the street and this is always the best value. Each time I call they remember me and give a discount for coming back. We booked our next trip just 2 days after returning home and we will be staying here again in 2 months.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Stella L
Reviewed 15 May 2014

It's a nice and great place to stay right across from the parks the breakfast was Ok ..It's really convenient area restaurant aren't to far the hotel prices aren't to bad and they also charge a $8 fee a day for parking

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Dipset09
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed there last year with my niece. will stay again loved it. didn't like walking in the drive way from denny's but other than that it was great. my little niece had a great time. liked the continental breakfast just enough to fill us until lunch. didn't like to be charged ahead of time for things I didn't use, I did get my money back on the last day but I didn't account for it ahead of time. my niece liked the idea I want to bring her little sister next year. I promise each at 7 they would go to Disneyland with me. but the pool needs to have less chlorine in it, it was like swimming in the ocean instead a pool and the heat needs to be turned down during the day too warm during the day.

Room Tip: try to have a room away from pool and on second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank FAMILYCRAZY1965
Reviewed 9 May 2014

To start I would like to say that we LOVED our trip. I would give this hotel 3 1/2 stars and say it's good. We booked through getawaytoday.com. It was a REALLY good deal. It was the cheapest hotel by $100 that had decent reviews.

The Pros:
-It is right across the street from Disneyland!! It took us about a 10 minute walk to get to the plaza with 5 kids. I would look at the people waiting for the shuttles when the park closed and I was so grateful all we had to do was walk across the road. By the end of the night our party had at least 3 kids sleeping in strollers. I couldn't even begin to imagine unloading the strollers and folding them up and getting on the shuttles..seemed awful to me. We also would come back for lunch. The fridge and a couple coolers were enough to store all the food for lunches.
-The grounds were VERY clean. On site laundry was a big plus. Parking wasn't a problem. On our beach day we got back late (10 pm) and my parents had to double park their vehicle. The valet is really nice and accommodating though.
-My kids LOVED the bunk beds! We also had a pack and play set up in the room for the baby and it didn't seem to be in the way.
-The bathroom seemed clean.
-Beds were comfortable
-We didn't hear anyone else. We were on the 2nd level, by the pool. Our room was right next to the housekeeping closet and on the other side was the rest of our party. I really didn't hear them either.
-Staff was very nice. We lingered to check out and no extra charge.

The Cons:
-Wasn't as clean as I expected. The reviews I read said the rooms were clean. They were ok...not the worst, not the best. The carpets could have used a DEEP CLEAN. The edges were really dirty. We found a crumbled granola bar under the skirt of the bed. I told the housekeeping staff and they were happy to vacuum it for me. The quilts looked like they needed to be washed. I don't use the quilts in hotels anyway so we just put them at the bottom of the bed.
-The breakfast was not good. One review I read said, "It got the job done." Not so with us. The eggs were rubbery. The fruit was bruised and mushy. The waffles were gross. I don't mind eggos, but these were 10 steps down from eggos. Even the OJ was watered down. We ended up going to Target (down the road) and getting bagels and cream cheese and yogurt for the mornings of our park days. We toasted our bagels in the toaster in the breakfast room. The only thing we liked was the yummy, very unhealthy gas station type donuts. ;)
-The pool was cold (we were there mid-march). My hubby and kids liked it, but my sister said she couldn't ever get used to the temp of the pool. My hot tub looked murky too!

In the end we had a good stay. The best part was the location! The room was set up perfectly for our family (7,5,3, and 4 months old). My parents had a roll away bed in their room for my nephew and that wasn't a problem. It folded up easily during the day. They also met all our room requests, which makes me want to go back again. If my kids were older (teenagers) I probably would have stayed somewhere else with separate rooms. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Request the 2nd level rooms next to the maid closet. You'll never hear anyone!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family