“Great place to stay”

Ranked #55 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Fremont, California
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stay here every time we come down to Disneyland. The rooms are nice and clean and it's located right across the street from the park. It is also close to many restaurants. We have never had any problems while staying here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kristen C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We chose this hotel for three reasons. Great price, awesome location across the road from Disneyland entrance, a room that could fit a family - two queen and a bunk bed. We were surprised that the room had more space than we thought it would. We had read reviews that the rooms could be noisy and they were, we were downstairs and could hear people moving around upstairs, AC and plumbing was also very noisy but everyone pretty much got up and went to bed around the same time as we were all generally there for the same thing - Disneyland. So it was not a big issue unless you wanted to sleep in.
The pool and spa were really warm and enjoyed by the kids.
Due to the location we could come home for an rest mid afternoon before heading out again. Denny's and Ihop on the way home from Disney and much better prices than in the park- Ihop had free kids meals between 4-11pm with a adult meal.
The staff at Del sol were very helpful accommodating an early check in and a later check out at no extra charge.
Would certainly recommend for families.

Room Tip: up stairs room for a quieter room, away from pool if you are not going to use it as noisey
2 Thank Leanne M
Richmond, California
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I loved this hotel. I was worried at first but when I got there I saw it was all for nothing. Yes the parking is limited but what others have forgotten to tell you is that when there is no more self parking, they will valet your car for no additional charge. What this means it they will take your keys and double park cars until a space for yours opens up. This didn't bother me at all because we were there to go to Disneyland and I had no plans on needed my car until check out. Later that night after coming back from the park I saw my car parked in a self parking spot and the parking attendant gave me back my keys so I could come and go in I needed. I had a family Suite Room with Bunk Beds and I have to say I love this room!!! We had 2 queen beds and the very nice sized bunk beds and we could still move around are room with no problems. And we were a family of 3 adults and 3 children so we could take up some space, but there was plenty of room for all of us and our luggage. The bunk beds were good sturdy wood and I felt very safe with the kids in them. My daughter didn't fall out and that's a shock because she moves so much at night she'll fall out her own bed at home with a rail. So yes I was very happy. As we stayed we saw them continuing to touching up the hotel and keep it nice. It was great to have Denny's so close in case anyone was hungry. The pool was great and the staff was awesome! The manage checked me out our last days and even booked me in for my next trip. The walking distance to Disneyland is better then even the Disneyland hotel, and I will stay again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank JenGirl029
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed here 4 nights with my family, booked the kids suite with bunk beds. Found the room spacious and clean and the grounds clean as well. The pool was well maintained and they even provided guest towels. Did not like the bed, found it uncomfortable and my teens felt the there was a lack of outlets for electronic devices. Loved the proximity to the Parks and restaurants. Did not care for the breakfast, feel that they should add a waffle maker or some other protein. The walls were thin and could here both the upstairs and side neighbors, not bad if they actually sleep at a decent time.

Room Tip: Stay close to the pool for easy access.
Woodland, California
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We have stayed here many times, it is so conveniently located across the street from the park. Its great for families with kids, we were able to leave the park just walk across the street to our room and let the kids swim or rest until we go back to the park a few hours later. The pool area, rooms and property is alway clean. The price is unbeatable, I have stayed at just about every hotel on Harbor located directly across the street and this is always the best value. Each time I call they remember me and give a discount for coming back. We booked our next trip just 2 days after returning home and we will be staying here again in 2 months.

3 Thank Stella L
Fresno, California
Reviewed 15 May 2014

It's a nice and great place to stay right across from the parks the breakfast was Ok ..It's really convenient area restaurant aren't to far the hotel prices aren't to bad and they also charge a $8 fee a day for parking

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Dipset09
chicago
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed there last year with my niece. will stay again loved it. didn't like walking in the drive way from denny's but other than that it was great. my little niece had a great time. liked the continental breakfast just enough to fill us until lunch. didn't like to be charged ahead of time for things I didn't use, I did get my money back on the last day but I didn't account for it ahead of time. my niece liked the idea I want to bring her little sister next year. I promise each at 7 they would go to Disneyland with me. but the pool needs to have less chlorine in it, it was like swimming in the ocean instead a pool and the heat needs to be turned down during the day too warm during the day.

Room Tip: try to have a room away from pool and on second floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family