“Excellent Location”

Anaheim Del Sol Inn
Ranked #51 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We stayed here for a week during a Disneyland visit in June. The staff was very helpful. The continental breakfast was filling, but Denny's and IHOP are just a few steps away if you choose to sleep in. The rooms are large and clean. The best part is when you are tired from a long day at Disneyland your room is a very short walk away. The walk is 5 minutes or less.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mona822

Reviewed 1 September 2014

We have stayed at all but 2 of the hotel located across the street from Disneyland. Hands down this is our favorite place to stay.
The rooms are a bit older then some of the other hotels but they are very clean and well kept (i dont worry about the kids sitting on the floor). The hotel staff makes you feel like are your friends, and not just doing thier job.
I could go on and on but I will just sum it up. My family loves this place best value, clean, friendly, and for Disney goers the best location.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank disneymommy3
Reviewed 29 August 2014

After reading some of the not so pleasant reviews, especially the many that warned of paper thin walls we were a little nervous upon our arrival for a 7-night stay. Our fears were gone upon check in. The rooms are quite large, we had a family room with two queen beds and bunk bed and there was plenty of room for all five of us. The hotel is tucked back behind a Denny's but is still only a 5 minute walk to the main entrance to Disneyland. It has a small salt water pool that is kept at the perfect temperature for a refreshing dip after a hot day at the parks. The housekeeping and maintenance staff are top-rate, the grounds are spotless and every morning they were out there cleaning the pool. The air conditioning worked great, there is a microwave and mini fridge in each room and the TV had a ton of channels to choose from. As for the "paper thin" walls, do NOT let that scare you away. During our 7 night stay we never were disturbed by any noises coming from adjacent rooms or below us. We were staying on the second floor so I'm not sure if that made a difference but I can assure you that the walls were no thinner then any other moderately priced hotel we have stayed at. The matresses are on the hard side, which was fine with me, but my wife did feel that they were a little too firm. My only criticism, and its a minor one is that the continental breakfast is a little weak. Basically they have packaged donuts, two selections of cold cereal, hard boiled eggs, and coffee or juice. The room is very, very small so expect to take food back to your room, but if all you need is a quick little high-carb fix to start your day, it serves its purpose very well. Overall we were very pleasantly surprised with the Del Sol and would stay again.

1  Thank Klamathbeav
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I stayed at this resort for seven nights and the experience was near perfect. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable, The microwave and fridge make it easy to have in room meals if needed. The free breakfast is a great start to the day or you can hit the Denny's just in front of the hotel or IHOP two doors down. Disneyland is steps away and makes it so easy to bounce back and forth to the parks. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. This is not the Ritz, but as a budget hotel, it is one of the best options within walking distance to Disney.

1  Thank Susan F
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My family and I really enjoyed staying here :). No, it's not fancy but neither are we, lol. It's clean with a great continental breakfast and a really warm , clean pool. My family and I travel with my Autistic son's service dogs (3) and usually encounter some sort of resistance or another from other places we've stayed. This place was wonderful and so cool! No one questioned why we had our dogs. They simply understood :). I will tell every and anybody who's looking for a place to stay in this area about the Del Sol Inn. Loved it! Will be coming back for sure!!!

Room Tip: We loved room 104 :). My 24 year old son is Autistic and JUMPS around like a bun :). It's totall...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We just had our yearly vacation and it was my first time staying at Del Sol the rooms where very clean and it was very accommodating everyday they cleaned our room I love that it was just five minute walk to Disneyland price was affordable yes the walls where a little thin but not that bad I would definitely recommend to stay at this hotel

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My girls and I stayed here for the first time for our Disneyland vacation. The location was awesome. It was great to be right across from the entrance and not have to walk too far or get a shuttle. The rooms were big and clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff was very nice. They kept our luggage for us, as we arrived before check-in, and also kept it when we checked out, as our flight wasn't until later in the evening. The AC worked great, which was nice after a hot day, and there were plenty of plug-ins for all our phone chargers. The breakfast and spotty wi-fi were probably our biggest complaints. The breakfast was always stocked and we could take it back to our room, but was the same everyday. A little variety would've make it better. We will definitely consider Del Sol for our next trip to Disneyland!

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room towards the front of the hotel. This gives you quicker access to Disneyl...