“We love it” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #67 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Las Vegas, Nevada
“We love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

We're from Las Vegas so we booked this hotel by phone just because it was a very affordable price I never though it was gonna be so placental to stay there the rooms we're very very clean the stuff we're very friendly breakfast was ok best thing only 10 minutes away from Disneyland :-) we just love it and I can't wait to go back...

Stayed November 2013
TammyN351, Manager at Anaheim Express Inn, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear YajairaSD, thank you so much for your stay and the great review! We glad to hear that the hotel and the service had met or exceeded your expectation. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Only positive, the location, is alright. The carpet in the room was filthy, staff was so rude and non existent!! I almost just let it be, because of the good price of the room and location, but my family and myself are covered in bed bites! This hotel is unclean, unprofessional, and filthy. Do not stay here, there are plenty other affordable choices nearby.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank andreabfowler
TammyN351, Manager at Anaheim Express Inn, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
We are requesting for removal of this review because it is not from a guest who had stayed with us. Once again, this is from a disgruntled former employee, who was recently no longer employed at the Anaheim Express Inn. Thank you.
Santa Clara, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

This was my first vacation this year and I was going to take my 4 year old daughter to Disneyland for the first time. As I went on Expedia.com to look for a decent price hotel I came across Anaheim Hotel. The price was very reasonable for 4 night the price was $213 I believe. I think maybe less. I don't remember. Not to mention I'm from San Jose, Ca which is about 5hr. drive. I left my city Farley early I arrived to the hotel at about 11am. Check in for the hotel isn't until 3pm. but when I went to check in the lady at the front desk was EXTREMLY FRIENDLY which you don't find often. and 2nd she let me check in which was absolutely MAGNIFICENT! !! also at the hotel there is breakfast for FREE every morning. What else can you ask for. The room was neat and very clean! the bed was a little hard but the pillow is VERY soft and COMFOTIBLE. They also have a pool! which my daughter loves. Couldn't have been more happy to stay at this place and would recommend this to EVERYONE!

XOXO

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear Lovlani, thank you for your recent stay and the outstanding feedback ! We hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

We planned a 3 day visit to Disney California, booked this hotel last minute! Arrived not expecting the world as it was a cheap and cheerful job! But the staff were very good! Room was clean and well presented! Location within 10 mins walk from Disney parking where you get the free bus transfer to the park! To be honest, couldn't ask for more at the price we paid! Excellent!

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Fartytowels1972
Dear Fartytowels 1972, thank you for your recent stay with us.and for the very nice compliments as well., this really made our day! Hope to see you again soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. We booked two rooms, which were very clean and quite spacious. In the morning, we got a free breakfast, which saved us some money. Overall, I am glad I picked this hotel and would recommend it to anyone looking to visit the Disneyland area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
Sonora, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I had stayed here once before over summer of 2013 and was satisfied. It was a clean and comfortable motel. Second time......Nooooo!
Carpet made feet and socks dirty. Shower head had no rack to fit into so had to hold it to shower. Left early for Disneyland and left the problem very obvious. Came back at five for a rest and the room had not been touched. By the time we had our nap it was 7pm and no one ever came to room. Office not concerned when all of this brought to their attention. Minimal concern and no attempt to "make it right". Because of this experience I will not book here again and I say buyer beware.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Roanoke, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

We tried to stay here for a night on a reunion trip. Price and location are nice especially for Disneyland

BUT

They have a massive bed bug problem. As we entered we found the room to be extremely hot and I noticed a small Brown bug on the mattress. It turned out to be a bed bug. We also noticed 11 other mattresses in the parking lot on our way to get a refund and move elsewhere.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Joshua K
TammyN351, Manager at Anaheim Express Inn, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Thank you for your comment. We were quite surprised and concerned with your assertion. We did examine your room thoroughly and could find no evidence of any insects, beds were nicely made, with all white soft linen, including white duvet. We are renovating with new mattresses for the guest rooms and that is why you observed the mattresses next to the dumpster. We appreciate your comment regarding the attractive price and convenient location of the Hotel. Please call the General Manager so we may discuss.