The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
US$130
US$97
US$149
US$146
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$140
  • Restaurant
US$708
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$167
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
All reviewswafflesfreeway sidefree breakfastenglish muffinsthe breakfast areafront desk stafffridge and microwavehard boiled eggsangels stadiumnon smokingfree parkinggreat place to staybusiness centerup to daterental carhonda centercheesecake factory
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We just recently stayed here a few nights ago (October 21st-22nd 2011) for a Disneyland trip. Room was clean, Hotel was clean. Was somewhat iffy because I'm a HUGE review reader but this was a pleasant stay. Stayed on the 5th floor room 528. BY THE FREEWAY and unlike most reviews... found that it was rather quiet and peaceful to say the least. Breakfast was hot and did the job. Would definitely recommend to families looking for a more than decent place to lay your head down at night. We literally came in Friday night, found a lovely little convienent store about a quarter of a block from the hotel, Del Taco across the street, and shuttle to Disneyland... we didn't need anything more.

Room Tip: 5th Floor... I think this is the "families" floor, I noticed everyone on our floor had children and it was amazingly quiet and clean nonetheless
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Melanie K
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2011

Thank you valued guest for writing a response about your stay with us and that you enjoyed your stay and further more would recommend your family and friends.
Our location is centered around many locations not only Disneyland but the Convention center, Honda Center, and the Angel Stadium as well. We are also close the The Garden Walk for those who want to shop and eat.
Yes I have heard that the upper floors are the best for a quiet stay but if you are use to city life then any floor works but if you like it quiet like the country then the view side is for you.
Once again thank you for taking time out to write a response about us and we really appreciate the feed back, we like to know what our guests think.

Reviewed 9 October 2011

It was a wonderful stay a the comfort. Wonderful ... It was excellent !!!! Great !! We thought we're going to stay just for 3 nights and at the end we stied all most a week!!! Helpful staff, great, comfort, big clean room!!! It was quit close to Disney and not so far from L. A. The breakfast was small but still a good start for the day. Over all together it's a big value for mony.

• Stayed: September 2011
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2011

I am glad to hear that you loved it here and ended up staying even longer. We do our best to make sure each guests' stay is enjoyable and memoriable. I hope that you took advantage of the shuttle that we offer. We have recently improved our breakfast so hopefully next time your in you get a chance to try it.
Once again thanks for taking the time to write a review about our property and we truly appreiate you taking the time out to do that.
We look forward to seeing you and your family in the near future.

Reviewed 30 September 2011

We totally enjoyed our two night stay here while visiting Disneyland. The Hotel is very well kept, clean rooms and very comfortable beds. The breakfast bar was wonderful, free internet, and clean pool and jacuzzi. All 8 of us had a very comfortable stay. We highly recommend this hotel! The "freeway noise" that others mentioned was very minimal, we slept soundly.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel, had full size fridge and a micro the bed was very comfortable and shuttle services were regular, would I return to this hotel yes I would, brekkie came with the room, the only thing lacking was no restaurant and it's about a 5 min walk to several and the garden walk shops and theatre, it was clean and well maintained.

Room Tip: Room 124 was ground floor and had good facilities
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sas2744
Reviewed 27 September 2011

We spent 5 nights at the Comfort Inn in Anaheim. We had a very frustrating check in process, as the desk attendant asked if she could photo copy our ID--of course, that's a reasonable request. However, she did not tell us she would be photo copying our credit card also. This seemed to be a huge invasion of privacy and not PCI compliant. I've worked in the hotel industry for over 8 years, and have never seen or heard of a policy such as this. I was told by the desk clerk that it's a policy to prevent charge backs from card holders, however this makes no sense to me. I definitely do not appreciate my ID and credit card photo copied and available to others. After checking in, we went to take a nap after a long day of travel. To my disgust there was black hair in the bed. The girl at the desk was apolgetic, switched us into a clean room which was pretty spacious. The rooms have a fridge and microwave which was an added plus. The pool area was nice, with towels for guests to use. There were plenty of things to check out within walking distance, despite the strip mall next door being semi-sketchy. Overall the stay was fine, but I'm not sure that I would stay again. I filled out a survey via email that the hotel directly sent to me and I requested a response from someone regarding their policies but got no reply. This was also frustrating.

Room Tip: Request a room away from highway--very noisy if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends