“Best Comfort Inn I have every stayed at”

The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
Ranked #56 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Only recently have I begun to stay at Comfort Inns. Usually stay at Holiday Inn and Express, but they seem to be getting more expensive. The other CI and S's I have stayed at have been good but not as good as HI chain. That changed with this hotel. This hotel is very up to date, clean, and accessible to all major attractions in Anaheim. The pool was immaculate and open from 9 - 10. My room was spotless and the bed was extremely comfortable. Room had a large fridge and large flat screen tv. For the price this is an excellent value. I bought ahead of time so got the lower prepaid rate. Breakfast was fine with lots of choices, only down side was no yogurt. Had sausage, eggs, waffles, cereal, toast, donuts, danish, HB eggs, and fruit. Will definitely stay at Comfort Inn and Suites again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank trsfla
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for picking our property over any other. I am glad to hear that we made a repeat customer out of you. The house keepers and front desk work hard to ensure the guest is happy while here and when they leave they leave with a great big smile. We hope that you will travel soon and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights and got the best service, clean room, nice breakfast and very accommodating and friendly staff at the front desk ESP Ms. Adriana. I would definitely come back and recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank MsTexas65

Dear Guest,

Thank you for noticing our clean property and friendly staff. I am glad to hear that we made your stay a wonderful one and that you will be back again. We look forward to that. See you soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights (2 adults, 2 kids aged 12 & 10) and really enjoyed it. Close to Disney of course, but also to shops/restaurants etc. Room clean and well presented, although air con unit was a little noisy. Great value with self serve breakfast included (although we had to wait for a table sometimes as it was busy) and plenty of onsite parking.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. I know that breakfast can be busy, but we will be working on that soon. I hope that when you vacation again in the area you will come and stay with us and enjoy the breakfast again.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Value for money with an excellent setup. Great room very clean, plenty of car parking, sun drenched pool, friendly helpful staff and a huge breakfast. Huge king bed was super comfy and the a/c wa great. Ideal for you socal/disneyland stay!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and commenting about how wonderful your stay with us was. On those hot days I bet the pool was refreshing. Many people like the rooms and the beds, they are very comfortable. Once again thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again on your next vacation.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Stayed here 7 nights while on vacation. 4 of the nights were on Choice points. I paid $113.00 per night for the other 3 nights.

This is a nice hotel. The pool/hotub area (outdoor) was nice. The room itself was nice, not overly spacious, but no complaints. They did have a pull out circular mirror in the bathroom which I think is a must in all hotel bathrooms, but you rarely see them. The A/C worked fine, with a digital thermostat on the unit which makes temperature setting easier. I used the exercise room, and was satisfied. The complimentary breakfast looked quite good, however it was so busy EVERY morning, I honestly couldn't even use it (this was my only real complaint about my stay here). The only other possible issue was the area...at times there were some questionable characters (and not the Disney type!) around on the streets near the hotel on our walks to and from Disney. Also, our room was on the top floor facing Disney, so we got to watch the nightly fireworks, however we were at the front of the motel, so there was a fair amount of road noise from Katella Avenue. Except for the inaccessable breakfast (this was the busiest complimentary breakfast area I have ever seen in my life!), the stay here was good.

Room Tip: Pick a room towards the back of the hotel for less road noise from Katella Avenue, but face Disney t...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TheMadmanThunderBay

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad to hear that you liked the over view of the property and enjoyed your stay. Just to let you and others know that we will be enlarging the breakfast area soon. I hope on your next visit you will come stay with us and enjoy the breakfast.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We stayed here with friends. Each couple in a king room. The rooms were very spacious and clean. I loved having a microwave and refrigerator in the room but I really wish they would keep the refrigerator ready for use. While I appreciate saving energy (I recycle, whatever) a refrigerator takes several hours to come to temperature. We had dinner (Marri's- fantastic!) and brought home leftovers. Didn't notice until the next day that the refrigerator wasn't ready to go. Spoiled food is no fun.

Parking here is free, but limited. It was a irritating to return to the hotel after dinner to find it full.

We didn't get to have breakfast as there was a leak in the ceiling. It appeared to be a basic hotel breakfast.

I would stay here again, and I'll check the refrigerator before I put my food in it.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and yes we conserve energy so the refridge and microwave is off. We have signs in each room explaining to guests on how to turn it on. We are more in happy to help as well. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay and would come back. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This was a nice enough property. Despite it’s proximity to Disney it reminded me more of a business hotel than a vacation / resort. Although it’s adjacent to the I-5, the great wall of So Cal eliminates the noise, or maybe we just didn’t hear it because we were on the other side of the building. The in-room flat screen TV was huge and the Wi-FI worked great. You can walk to several restaurants at the nearby Garden Walk, about 3-4 blocks up Katella.

The pool area is nice enough and is well appointed. The jets in the Jacuzzi did an awesome job of soothing my tired muscles from flying, driving and a day of Disney.

If you don’t want to spend a lot on accommodations for Disney and plan on spending most of your time in the parks, stay here and take the ART shuttle which stops on the corner. Unlimited 1 day ride passes were $5 pp and eliminated the need to get caught up in all the traffic for Disney parking.

The complimentary breakfast was better than expected. You do get eggs and sausage but they are machine made and look like the fixings for a large egg mcmuffin. If they had offered cheese, I would have built myself a sandwich. You can make toast, including English muffins and they have mini waffle makers with two kinds of batter, cinnamon or plain. The fruit was very fresh. The two bananas I stuffed in my backpack made a great mid-morning snack

Room Tip: Stay off the 1st floor. The heat from the laundry room operations makes the entire hallway hot.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dalm0m

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our property for you lodging needs in anaheim. I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience and would return. We look forwarding to serving your future lodging needs.