“Good free breakfast and spacious room”

The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
Ranked #53 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Stayed there on 12-20-2013 for 3 nights, it was pretty good stay, for the price I pay, i think it is above average for 2 people stay @$75 (after tax). Location is just right NEXT to Hwy5 which can be good or bad, a bit noisy, we stayed in the 5th floor which is the highest for the hotel, i still can hear the car noise. I think this is very very spacious room, I would say the room I stayed (1 King size bed), can put another twin/queen bed there, it is quite big for 2 people room. I like it.

For the cleanliness, I think they are acceptable, the pillows are a bit too low for me. The only complain about the room is the sofa-chair, a bit torn out, I see holes and such, so kinda disgusting about that. Other than that, I think the stay was decent and comfortable.

Breakfast was excellent, many selection and even i went down like 850AM, they are still refilling many items for the guests which are really nice~~ And i read about the front desk service reviews from other travelers from this and yelp, i was quite worried, but then I was OK and greeted properly and they initially asked me if i was familiar with the area and provide maps and info to me. I guess they changed or I was lucky about that :)

Room Tip: Ask for the room not close to Hwy5
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mochichu08
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and commenting about your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found the room to be spaious. We did take care of the chair. Once again thank you for staying with us and he hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Was very surprised by this hotel,we booked it for a two night stop over just to see Disney at Christmas,was doubtful of its location because It wasn't on the main road at Disney and having been to Anaheim before I knew that the area out with the main Disney area isn't for walking about but once we arrived at the hotel we found that the Disney bus route 12stopped right at the door and only served another hotel,this means that you are first on and first off and it isn't as busy as the other routes that serve 3or4 hotels.you can travel on the bus for 3dollars per person one way or purchase an all day pass for 5dollars per person although you can't buy the bus pass at the hotel,but you can walk to the other hotel(holiday inn)just around the corner and buy them from the machine were the Disney bus stops(you also can't buy them on the bus)or if you get a good bus driver who will let you board first then wait while you buy them when he stops at the holiday inn even better:) .not much to say about the hotel itself other then very tidy,very helpful staff,clean and quite modern the pool area was clean and very presentable as we had three kids 15,13,9 we try end out both the pool and the hot tub and both were good(hot tub was very hot). You can have a small limited breakfast in the morning which we found was the only downside as a full breakfast buffet would serve better if you are going to be in Disney all day,the food on offer is good,just limited but then again it was free, I think we were just being a tad fussy.there is a small supermarket next door but it doesn't open till about 10oclock so if you need water,crisps,snacks then you should try and buy as soon as you check in(3oclock)for the next day.i think that's all but to sum up I would have no problems returning to this hotel with the kids we felt safe,location was well served by Disney bus,and was very clean and tidy

Room Tip: The hotel sits right on a main road junction so as for a room facing the car park but we had 1facing...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Madison M
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Glad that we meant with your expectations and beyond. I hope that you will be back soon or at least on your next vacation.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

It's not the closest hotel to Disneyland, but this is a really great place to stay! The room was spotlessly clean, nicely carpeted, and nicely furnished; internet service was great, refrigerator in the room, and a nice hot breakfast in the morning. People at the front desk were friendly and helpful. There was ample free parking. If you don't mind doing some hiking, it is possible to walk to Disneyland in the morning (maybe about 25 minutes). The return is easier by taking the Disneyland shuttle to the Toy Story parking lot, then walking a much shorter distance back to the hotel.
Could not find any negatives at this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GroupLeaderSJHS

Dear Guest,

I am glad you liked it, the rooms, the breakfast and the staff. We love to hear that our guests had a great time and will be back. We hope that will be soon.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. We stayed in rooms away from highway, so it was. Not sure how noisy it would be if it is facing highway. Hotel is clean and neat and adequately equipped. Rooms are of decent size, bathrooms were clean. Front desk staff was very informative and helpful. Parking is free. Location is good. If you are going to Disney parks, do not drive, instead take local bus, it is cheaper and faster. Only room for improvement is with breakfast, it is very basic, no bagels :(.

Room Tip: Look for rooms away from road
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

thank you for staying with us and I am glad if meant with all your needs. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

My family and I have stayed at this hotel many times. We first tried it a few years back during one of our bi-annual trips to Disneyland. The hotel is clean, the staff is great, and even staying facing the interstate is fine. The view never mattered much and the noise never bothers us. In fact I really never notice it. The drive to Disney is short and easy. The breakfast is good, although my only complaint is with it. The juice is way to watered down. A glass of OJ is really just water with a hint of orange. We usually have our own drinks in the fridge in our room anyway. That is really my only complaint. We just booked our room for our upcoming trip in February, and actually refused a groupon for a different hotel, even though it is cheaper, because we are so comfortable with this hotel. I recommend it to all my friends and family who might travel to Anaheim.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Danielle J

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and sorry about the oj. I am glad everything else was great. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

This is my second stay at The Comfort Inn and Suites at 300 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA. On both occasions my daughter and I stayed for a total of ten days. I have on both occasions been more than satisfied with every facet of my stay. Our room was always exquisitely clean and orderly. My daughter and I were in the area attending an event and it was so nice at the end of our long days ofactivity to come back to a room that had been so beautifully and lovingly cleaned. Also any care or concern that I had during my stay was always professionally and kindly addressed. During our initial check-in, my daughter and I had taken a three day train ride to get to Anaheim and the check-in staff made sure that we were able to get in our room as soon as possible. Also on both stays we were given a room with a view of the Disneyland fireworks. We both absolutely loved this little perk.It made our stay feel extra special. Also, this hotel is so peaceful and quiet.Again after coming from another area hotel that was full of activity, it was wonderful to go back to such a peaceful and calm quiet place. My daughter and I are Comfort Inn and Suites 300 E Katella Ave fans. We will ALWAYS stay there when in Anaheim.

Room Tip: We enjoy rooms facing Katella Ave. You can see nightly Disneyland fireworks.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank travelprincess5220

Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear you loved it and we were able to accommidate all your needs. I hope you loved the fire works. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

The Comfort Inn & Suites was a nice surprise. The price was low, the room was very clean, and the stay included a deluxe continental breakfast with make-your-own waffles, and scrambled eggs and sausage, in addition to fruit and cereal and breads. The front desk staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Best of all, the location is about a mile or less from the Disneyland Resort parking lots. If you're energetic, you could walk to the Disneyland Downtown Village and/or the parks of Disneyland and California Adventure. This was a very pleasant stay and we would definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mr. Scottie
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and commenting about your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed it and that everything was to your liking. We hope that on your next vacation you and your family come stay with us.