“Great hotel and location”

The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
Ranked #55 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 12 March 2014

recently stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while visiting Disneyland Feb 25 & 26,2014. I was very pleased with the cleanliness fo this property! Very helpful staff and did i mention how clean the room was??! We were on the top floor on the Manchester Ave side and heard no traffic noise. This is also a great location to use the ART for Disneyland-the stop for route 12 is right outside the hotel on Manchester-literally only 150 yards or less from the entrance and it is the first pickup stop so you can always find a seat-also the first drop off stop from Disneyland so quick ride! I also ordered the ART passes online prior to our arrival and had them sent to the hotel and they were waiting there for us when we arrived! Breakfast was good-only thng i missed having was yogurt-that would be a nice additon especially for the kids staying there. I would stay here again and recommend to friends and family-we didn't use the pool but it looked clean and large enough for several folks to enjoy at once!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank wendy s
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Guest,

I am glad that you found the property to be a wonderful place to come and stay. We look forward to you and your family coming back again soon.

There are newer reviews for The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

From beginning to end...
When I called to confirm Karla was very nice! She reminded me to pick up our Art Shuttle tickets which I had forgot to ask her about. So it was nice that she remembered. She was also very helpful w/ letting me chose the floor and position of the room I wanted. I'm sure if the hotel is closer to full that would not have been do able, but she was non hesitant to help me in any way she could.
We arrived on a Saturday the 22nd. Stayed 5 nights. Check in was quick. We were allowed to check in an hour early because our room was ready. All our questions were answered politely and our Art tickets were given to us w/o us even asking. ( u can go to ART website & pre purchase tickets on line & they will send ur shuttle passes over to the hotel for you to pick up at check in). That was simple and saved us from having to take the time to purchase them during our vacation. U can ride the ART shuttle from just outside this hotel around the back.
The hotel may be old but it's clean and up to date. The elevator works well. The halls are clean. Vending machines work.
Our room was CLEAN! I mean clean!!! I am a clean freak! I will nit pic everything on cleanliness and there was nothing negative to say. I honestly can't figure out what went wrong w/ the guests who reviewed the sheets dirty w/ the last few reviews down. ??? Sheets were clean. Bedding smelled clean. Carpet was clean! My 4 year old played on it w/ his cars and he didn't come up looking black. I did make him wash his hands after play time though.
Having HBO was nice. Good size fridge and microwave! Plenty of storage space. There is a floor cabinet that is a suitcase stand, it opens and is quite large. Use it if u have lots of stuff just don't forget to remove the belongings when you check out. Beds are comfortable.
The water pressure was better than we have at home, my husband and I both agree we are gonna miss it!
My son and I watched the fireworks on our first night from our room which was so great cuz our only other night at DL that the fireworks were scheduled they were canceled due to wind. :(
Room was cleaned nicely everyday.
Breakfast was the same each day, but for it to come w/ the price of the room it was good! Saved us a lot of money. Had juice, milk, cereal, toast, mk ur own waffles, oatmeal, Danishes, muffins, scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit, coffee. Not a huge deal, but for me the eggs n sausage need to cook just a bit longer. I know it gets a lil busy and the attendants work really hard to get all the food out quickly.
The pool must be heated well cuz some lil boys were enjoying it at night. Next time I will bring our suits. Pool and jacuzzi looked very clean. The grounds are well maintained. Parking is free. U could walk to DL from this hotel, but after a long day In the parks I preferred our ART bus ride back.
If there is anything negative to say which I'm only saying cuz it helps to weed out negative non believers. Is the AC, is a bit loud and it helps to turn it off for a lil while so it will get real cold again. It did drown out any sounds around us though. which probably helped us sleep.
To add one more thing, people at breakfast need to be aware of others around them. Have a little patience! The food isn't going anywhere, it will last. Stand back away from the person in front of you. Check for another persons toast before u go to stuff urs in. If u notice others need a place to sit especially lil kids or the elderly, if ur finished, get up! Don't sit around for long periods of time gabbing! You can go in ur room or outside for that. Have some common courtesy. ( it's not the hotels fault obviously )
Our last day I noticed an attendant scrubbing the track of the treadmill in the fitness center. Working her u know what off! If u think this place isn't clean u need to think of that! Also my son got a lot of water on the bathroom floor when showering. I cleaned it up w/ white towels which had no brown or black marks of dirt on them when I finished wiping up the water. No trace of dirt. Wow! I was very happy!
We go to DL at least once ev 2 years or more being from AZ. We've stayed at the Hyatt, Howard Johnson, And the Del Sol. Hyatt is nice but too expensive now for us and u get nothing for free. Howard Johnson to me is over rated. No breakfast at all. It's clean but that's it. If u want to pay outrageous prices for a kiddy pool w/ a small slide be my guest. My kids like a pool w/ or w/ out a slide. Del Sol is clean. Parking is horrible. If u value ur car be careful. I only went there when I flew. Breakfast was only pastries and drinks.
Comfort Inn had everything! I hated being at home again upon arrival, not only cuz of DL this time, but because of this hotel. Especially for the price, this hotel is "The Hotel". Thank u Comfort Inn for ur staffs hard work! We found our DL home away from home... finally!!! :))

Stayed: February 2014
9  Thank sarahzac
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for going on line and commenting about your stay with. Not much more I can say, you said it all. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay. We hope that your next visit will be even better.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed one evening here before heading to Disneyland. The hotel is an average Comfort Inn, but given the price and the proximity to Disneyland, it makes it a bargain! Our daughters were THRILLED with the warmth of the outside pool. It was fantastic to go into a pool and not be COLD! This is a major selling point for parents with small children, and we were so happy to be warm while in the pool with them. Our 4 year old didn't want to get out of the pool to go to Downtown Disney. I think she could have stayed in there for 3 hours.

The highway is just part of the hotel and part of why it costs less than other hotels.

2  Thank Family0three

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with and I am so glad that you liked the pool. We look forward to seeing you on your next vacation.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Great place to stay with a nice walk to Disneyland. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Breakfast included eggs, sausage, cereal, fresh fruit and waffles. Our room was comfortable and clean. Housekeeping was impeccable! We enjoyed our stay and would stay again!

3  Thank Jacqueline B

Dear Guest,

thank you for staying with us. I am glad that everything was great. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

This hotel is HORRIBLE! The hotel is backed up to the highway and the sound is SO loud during the night. It kept me up for most of the night. The next morning I found blood on the sheets that the manager Dana told me was chocolate. We didn t have food in the room so either way the sheets were NOT cleaned in-between guests. GROSS!

I wish I could stand at the door and warn guests about staying at this hotel. The next morning I had bug bites on the back of my calf. Please DO NOT STAY here! Take your kids to a better place!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
5  Thank Momofboys319
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Guest,
In response to your comments.
For some people noise can be an issue and we do have a quieter side. Also , The sheets were inspected and yes it was fresh chocolate from someone in the room. Our house keepers as you can see from the reviews keep the rooms very clean and as for the bug bites again we keep the place so clean that we don't have that issue. When a person spends 1 night in a place you really can't tell if it is good or bad but from our reviews I say it is pretty good. I am sorry you didn't like. Hope you find a good place to stay.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

The Comfort Inn rooms were clean and the beds and pillows were comfortable. We were on the fourth floor and had no problems with noise. The pool was heated which was nice for the kids. Service checking in was a little slow but we were able to check in early. Breakfast included the following options: sausage patties, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, waffles, toast, pastries, cereal, toast, and juices. The Comfort Inn is close to the park but you can't turn left out of the hotel (towards Disneyland). You have to pull out and quickly get across three lanes so you can make a U-Turn at the second signal to go back to the park. That was our only inconvenience and mainly during rush hour traffic. Definitely worth the money.

1  Thank TrudyTraveler
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank for taking time to comment about your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that all went well. No major issues. We hope to see you next time you vacation in this area.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

My wife and I recently stayed for 4 nights. We chose this hotel because of its short walk to Disneyland, as well as the fact that it included free parking (which is hard to come by around Disney) and free breakfast. We requested a king room, and we're given a king room on the 4th floor, which was great! We overlooked the parking lot, which I would recommend as we were able watch the Disney fireworks from our bedroom window in the evening. The parking lot is also on the side away from the freeway entrance, which i supposed could get loud during rush hours. We never had any noise issues, other than the AC unit was a little loud. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I docked a point because our in room fridge didn't work. We didn't really use it for anything, but would have been nice to keep our bottles of water cold... That being said, was not a huge enough deal to us to even bring it up to the staff. The service was also very good. The breakfast was just ok, nothing special, but still filled the void and allowed us to not have to buy breakfast during our stay. All in all I would totally recommend this hotel, and would gladly stay again... Price was great!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank JayStyles
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay. Room was good, staff was great and location wasn't bad. I hope that when you do come back to this area you do come and stay again.