“Great quiet place”

Ranked #48 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Tempe, Arizona
“Great quiet place”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Took my family to Disney, stayed here, It was very close to the Disney parking lot (walking Distance) so we walked to the parking lot and took the free Disney shuttle.

I would defiantly stay again here

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Zing Z
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and we hope you can come back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Whittier, California
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Important note: my friends brand new 4x4 Platinum Ford truck had its tail gate ripped off out of rear parking area!!! Lots of hotel cameras but apparently no video was obtained of this theft.....????

Nice value, air conditioning not working well and sink clog in room but they fixed it less than 1 hour!!!!! Just wished that was fixed before I entered my room!!! After that it was fine.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank 260k88k9
Dear Guest,

We make do our best to ensure each and every one's safety. We have camera's every where. I am sorry for your issue. I do thank you for staying with us and hope you can come back.
Southwestern US
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We were greeted the minute we came into the very clean, and modern lobby. It set a great tone for our visit. We checked in, and the front desk staff was very friendly, and helpful. I asked where the nearest In-N-Out Burger was, as we don't have any where we live, and as a former Californian, absolutely crave them! One of the women working at the front desk promptly printed up directions for us. So very nice of her to do for us. We also asked about getting a room with a view of the fireworks from Disneyland. They weren't sure they had any (They are highly requested, so you may want to enquire about these rooms when you make your reservation), but they had one left. Lucky us! It was five dollars a night extra, but we had a wonderful view each night of the firework show, so it was well worth it to us! The room was very clean, and the beds and pillows so comfy. We also liked that the room was quiet, despite the hotel being located off a busy street. In the morning we went down to the breakfast buffet, and had our choice of eggs, sausage, mini muffins, mini bear claws, cereal (a few varieties), juices (orange, apple, and a tropical blend), regular and decaf coffee, or tea, along with do it yourself waffles (regular, or cinnamon). Everything was fresh, and hot, and was a hit with everyone in our family. The area the hotel is located in is so convenient as well. If you are going to Disneyland, this is the place to stay! Disneyland is about a block a away, and Angel Stadium about five minutes away by car as well. There are lots of good restaurants in the area and in Downtown Disney, also about a block away. We weren't there to go to Disney this time, we were visiting relatives, but we plan on visiting Disney on one of our annual trips, and we plan on staying here again Disney or not! We know a great deal when we see it!

Room Tip: Pay the extra money for a room where you can see the fireworks, but be sure to reserve them in advan...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank travelmom00
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and I am so glad you had an amazing stay with us. Our location is centrally located which makes it easier to get around. I Hope that you get a chance to come back soon.
Abita Springs, Louisiana
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites before our next day visit to Disneyland and found the check in very pleasant with courteous staff. The room was clean and refreshing with all amenities and comfortable beds for a good night's rest. Check out was quick and easy and with a good continental breakfast to compliment our day of fun at Disneyland. The price of the room was very reasonable especially with the AARP rate and we would definitely stay here again on future travels

Room Tip: It always helps to be a Choice Privileges Member
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Paul L
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you can come back soon.
Big Bear Lake, California
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We spent 4 nights at this hotel to attend a dance competition where my daughter was competing. We stayed here last year for the same event, and were very satisfied, so we decided to stay again. Again, we were not disappointed! It was VERY close to where we needed to be, yet very reasonably priced. The room was quiet, the bed comfortable, and we had a great night's sleep. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was perfect for what we needed to get us through half the day. There was quite an assortment-- scrambled eggs, sausage, waffle maker, cereal, juice, toast, fruit, etc. If you left hungry, it was your own fault! I also used the fitness center a couple of times, and was happy that I got my workout in! The check-in and check-out was very easy and smooth, and we will definitely come back to this hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Myrmyr971
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and I am so glad that you had a great experience. I find the breakfast to be tasteful and fullfilling. I am glad that you found it to be that way too. We hope that you can come back soon.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I booked a room for three nights in what I was told would be a non-smoking hotel.

On the second night, my room (and my floor) absolutely reeked of cigarette smoke. The front desk admitted that there was a problem and that someone was obviously smoking, but they could not figure out who it was. My room was filled with cigarette smoke and I was up all night choking on it.

I told the front desk on several occasions that I should NOT have to pay for a night's stay in a room that was filled with cigarette smoke. The manager was "never there" to speak to me, and no one ever followed up with me about this.

Had the staff politely refunded me for that one night, I would have been appreciative and complimentary. But that completely destroyed my impression of this hotel. Unless I receive compensation, I will never stay at this hotel again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank southwesttraveler506
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Guest,
I am sorry for your issue. We are a 100% non smoking hotel. Each and every guest that checks in with us is aware of our policy. As soon as it was brought to our attention We located the issue and explained we are a non smoking hotel and they left. We helped you by located the issue and handling it as soon as we were able too. I feel that we did our part as we can't help if some people don't obey the rules.
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This past February, 2014, my husband and I stayed for nine nights at Comfort Inn & Suites in Anaheim. I highly recommend this hotel!! I'm very picky, ok, obsessed, when it comes to cleanliness, and this hotel passed with flying colors!! And quiet, too, no too thin-walls! The price was great, including a hot breakfast each day and a mid-size fridge and microwave in the room. A must for us! We weren't there for Disneyland, but found the location excellent for access to the coast and LA area. We travel frequently and if all hotels met the standards kept by this hotel, our wandering would be that much sweeter!!

Room Tip: We were put on the fifth floor, the top floor of this location, which was perfect.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sharon M
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. We do our best to make sure we are fresh and clean. I am glad that you found it to be a good value and clean. We hope that you can come back soon and stay again.