“Visit to see God children”

Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County
Ranked #58 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
legrand
“Visit to see God children”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We hadn't stayed here since 2006. We've been staying at Embassy Suites with our children. This was good choice for just hubby and me. It was family visit and relax at hotel. This place has been decorated very modern and clean. Friendly staff and breakfast had great selections. I very much will be reserving this hotel for future stays.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Nicole R, Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Hi Alicia R,

Thank you so much for selecting our hotel for your recent visit with your god children. I am so pleased to see that you found us fresh and modern and that we were able to meet your needs. Next time have the kids visit you here and enjoy our pool area perfect for family time. We look forward to having you again soon!

Nicole.reid@marriott.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Arabic first
Orlando
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Very pleasant stay. Comfy rooms and reasonably priced. Not much to do around the hotel, but if have a specific reason to be in the area, we were attending a wedding at the Nixon Library nearby, so this location was perfect.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Nicole R, Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Hi Donna,

I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay while attending the wedding at the gorgeous Nixon Library. Next time you are in the area you can catch a game at Angel Stadium, a concert at the Honda Center or even visit Disneyland! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Have a great day!
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Check in was easy and fast. The lady at the front desk was very nice and showed us exactly how to get to our room and gave us a map of the place and local restaurants. There was even free cookies, perfect for the kids after a long ride in the car. The room was nice. Loved the beds, nice bathroom, nice overall. Only negative thing was that breakfast ended at 9 am and the front desk didn't tell us that. We went down at 9:05 am and the breakfast was already over. :( Oh well now we know for next time and still over all a good experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jadensmommy2011
Nicole R, Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Hi Jadensmommy2011,

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am so glad you enjoyed the cookies we have available in the afternoon as well as your rooms. I am sorry you did not get a chance to enjoy our waffles and sausage for breakfast but do you hope you will on your next visit.

Thank you for sharing your experience and hope to see you soon!

Half Moon Bay, California
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have stayed at this property for over 100 nights. They have remodeled all the rooms with updated furniture and decorations and also remodeled the bathrooms. The best rate is their weekly rate for 7 nights. It is within 30 minutes of a lot of venues including Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm. The staff are great. It is close to grocery stores and shopping centers to get supplies.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ejlwireless
Hi ejlwireless,

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty and staying with us. We appreciate having you as our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. If you need anything please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you again and see you soon!

Winnipeg
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel was right next to a freeway but we couldn't really hear the vehicles. It was nicely located - walking distance to grocery stores, restaurants and coffee shops. Traffic in the area is light and it was easy to get in and out of the area. The trip was a business one for my husband and a leisure one for me, and we weren't really there for Disneyland, but even if we were, it wasn't that far of a drive. There really isn't a lot of public transport in the area so you actually do need a car if you stay here though.

The bathroom was nice and had a lot of counter space. The room was big and the tv was nice and had lots of HD cable channels, including HBO. I had the pool to myself pretty much the entire time I was there. They had free hot breakfast daily which includes scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, pork sausage, waffles, etc. The only thing I didn't like about it was there was some sort of funky smell in our room - I wasn't sure if it was the carpet or the linens. I asked them to change the linens and they did so promptly, and I think they put air freshener in the room as well. After that, it was a little tolerable.

I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Anaheim.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi Buttercup1211,

I am so glad we had the opportunity to have you as our guests and that you enjoyed your stay. Our location is indeed convenient to variety of stores and restaurants and I am glad to see you enjoyed our breakfast as well. I am curious as to what room number you had so that I can investigate further but I am so pleased to see that the staff was able to assist in making your stay more comfortable.

We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I needed to stay in the Anaheim area, but didn't want to be at Disney. This was a great location and had several dining options nearby. The rooms looked recently renovated and very clean! Breakfast area was well stocked and clean. The only down side was the exterior corridors, but I didn't hear any street traffic. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Nicole R, Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Hi Uachops,

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience with fellow travelers on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are a great location if you want to be near Disneyland but in a quiet area without all of the traffic and with a variety of restaurants within walking distance. We can't wait to have you as our guests again!

Montana
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We spent 3 nights here recently on a vacation to go to Disneyland among other sites. The hotel was about a 20-25 minute drive to Disney (a little farther than we had expected, but not a big deal at all). It was a nice area with several nice restaurants in walking distance and in a fairly quiet area. Our room was nice, with comfortable bed and a fridge and coffee maker. The free breakfast was terrific with all the trimmings. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They were very attentive to our requests.
My only slight complaint was the lack of glass drinking cups in the room. Plastic just isn't always the best.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the pool side and on upper floors for quieter stay.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Nicole R, Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Hi TravelerMontana,

Thank you so much for choosing the Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hills to stay for your family trip to Disneyland. Also, thank you for sharing your experience as well as tips with future travelers as I am sure others will find them helpful. I am so glad you enjoyed our location as well as our breakfast and we hope to have the pleasure of having you stay with us again soon.

Nicole.reid@marriott.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anaheim
Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills
Ayres Suites Yorba Linda
Ayres Suites Yorba Linda
#1 of 2 in Yorba Linda
Candlewood Suites Anaheim - Resort Area
Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area
The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort

Been to Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County? Share your experiences!